Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Halt! we've observed your travels through Grahtwood and we have need of annoying you

thissocalledflower
thissocalledflower
✭✭✭
for all eternity, even if you're not in coromount but just passing through eldenroot

and don't think you can go hide in the alik'r desert pretending to do goat yoag along the cliffs because we will soon haunt you there as well. namaste [snip]

[edited title and post for profanity]
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 8, 2020 12:51PM
After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What? *Raises eyebrow and looks at this post confused not being sure what to make of it and goes clears throat then asks the thread maker* "What is going on here, what are you even talking about might I ask? What is this about Along the Cliffs of Alik'r Goat Yoag?"
    Edited by Thevampirenight on April 8, 2020 9:16AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    What? *Raises eyebrow and looks at this post confused not being sure what to make of it* Clears throat and asks the thread maker* "What is going on here? What are you even talking about might I ask?"

if you dont know, you must be new to the game...
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
    Options
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4lock
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always knew rpers are the most toxic part of a community.
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove Grahtwood, replace it with my kitchen, remove Alik’r desert replace it with my living room and you accurately described my life as a homeschooling mom on week 4.

Namaste ***.
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What? *Raises eyebrow and looks at this post confused not being sure what to make of it* Clears throat and asks the thread maker* "What is going on here? What are you even talking about might I ask?"

Not sure what you are meaning by this and I doubt I'm the only one. Even those that have played all the content might not understand this. But I could be wrong and it might just be the way its worded.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on April 8, 2020 10:22AM
    PC NA
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always knew rpers are the most toxic part of a community.

Well it doesn't matter if your a roleplayer, a pvers or a pvper. All three parts of the community can get toxic or overheated at times. It does not mean all Pvers, Roleplayers or Pvpers are toxic.
    Since I am a roleplayer felt maybe this would be a thread I could maybe post something in a roleplay like form. I might start doing it more often who knows *Shrugs* But the way this is worded not sure what he/she is even talking about. I just wanted clarification.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on April 8, 2020 10:30AM
    PC NA
    Options
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cant we just introduce Stuga to this guy, they have a lot in common. Maybe they will start family business of annoying everyone who passes by them.
    Options
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    Dragons, in your own homeland! -- Do you have ANY idea how long I've been looking for you? -- This one does not know, but he hopes his family will be safe in OH GOD SHUT UP
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, I have played since closed beta and have 9.5k+ hrs in game and I don't know what in Oblivion your talking about!!
    Want to clarify???
    Also. ~ In b4 lock. :)
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HALT! HALT! HAHAHALTALT! HALT!
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always have the last laugh though because I never halt. He just eats my mounts dust as I ride off into the sunset with a smirk on my face.
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never stop for that guy. The way he says 'particular talents' is too creepy. >__>
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao Im just glad I wasnt the only one annoyed with this recently
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Hello! We've locked this thread as it violates our rules on flaming.

It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.