Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Do you think the Crown Sale for PC should last as long as PS4 and Xbox?..Poll - PS4 lasts until 15th

Knowledge
Knowledge
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox One—April 1 until April 7
PlayStation®4—April 1 until April 15
PC/Mac—March 31 until April 6

Do you think the Crown Sale for PC should last as long as PS4 and Xbox?..Poll - PS4 lasts until 15th 64 votes

Yes
71%
zergbase_ESOJakxvailjohn_ESOZardayneKesstrylpenguinzxb16_ESOcheeseaddictThisOnePostsKrivaanYukon2112Tanis-StormbinderSaelentDarkhorse1975Evergnarbaratronmustangmorgan31agegartonSewerFairyThevampirenightVulsahdaal 46 votes
No
7%
Taleof2CitiesKelTyharDonny_VitoThokri 5 votes
I don't care about crowns.
20%
Nebthet78daemoniosRi_KhanKnightpantherRomoxxthir13enxxShardan4968DivineFirstYOLOCzekoludekAgaTheGreattuxonStormeReignshasi 13 votes
Other (explain below)
0%
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Bruh ... you had a week already to buy crowns.

Why drag your feet on a deal ... ?
    Options
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Bruh ... you had a week already to buy crowns.

Why drag your feet on a deal ... ?

With the current state of the world some people probably would have liked to plan around it and not just impulse buy their crowns. I was going to buy an extra crown pack myself but this just saves me a ton of $$$
    Options
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "The April Sale will run between different time periods, based on your platform:

Xbox One
    Standard Edition—March 31 until April 15
    Elsweyr Chapter—April 3 until April 15
    PlayStation®4
    Standard Edition—April 1 until April 15
    Elsweyr Chapter—April 1 until April 15
    PC/Mac
    Standard Edition—March 31 until April 15
    Elsweyr Chapter—March 31 until April 15
    This is the biggest discount for the Elsweyr Chapter we’ve ever had, so be sure to visit our Buy Now page to make the most out of these deals.

CROWN PACKS ON SALE, TOO!
    Finally, during the April Sale period, we’re also putting Crown Packs on sale with the following discounts:

21,000—40% off
    14,000—35% off
    5,500—30% off
    3,000—25% off
    1,500—20% off
    You can use crowns to grab many different types of items from the Crown Store, such as mounts, pets, costumes, consumables, Crown Crates, and more. These include starter bundles such as the Starter Pack, Adept, which includes three costumes, a mount, and a ton of goodies (pictured below). Even better, this bundle is on sale starting tomorrow, March 31"

I understood this to mean the sale lasted thru the 15th on PC, as that is what it states above, but it appears that is not the case.
    Options
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    why not?

Options
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    To me it seems lately as if Polls are on sale and you bought a bunch.. 😅
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thokri wrote: »
    I really can't understand what goes in head of those who want to buy crowns when game is in this state.

That may well be the case with those whose sole enjoyment is Cyrodiil or Trials, but for most players the game is running fine - as the record numbers on Steam demonstrate. I'm sorry for those who are having issues, but that's no reason to change the playing habits of those who aren't. Urging a company to invest more in upgrading its hardware and bug-fixing its software is fine, but withholding revenue from them isn't the way to achieve that.
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Tandor wrote: »
    I really can't understand what goes in head of those who want to buy crowns when game is in this state.

That may well be the case with those whose sole enjoyment is Cyrodiil or Trials, but for most players the game is running fine - as the record numbers on Steam demonstrate. I'm sorry for those who are having issues, but that's no reason to change the playing habits of those who aren't. Urging a company to invest more in upgrading its hardware and bug-fixing its software is fine, but withholding revenue from them isn't the way to achieve that.

Withholding revenue is how you ensure those upgrades you want so badly to never happen. ;)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I was holding off on getting another crown pack to buy Elsweyr for cheap at the same time, and I was waiting to check it out in game. Frankly forgot about it a few days since my ESO+ rolled over right in the middle of the sale too.

Ended up missing it, and I don't feel like buying a Crown pack for full price.

It seems weird that the sales are different for different platforms, and that PS4 has an extra week over PC/Xbox. And yeah, I didn't read closely enough, so I assumed the sale went all the way until the 15th for all consoles. I remember there was confusion right as it started when people were wondering if it was on sale yet for XYZ console, but it wasn't.

Weird - maybe unify the sales next round to avoid confusion.
    Options
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hasi wrote: »
    To me it seems lately as if Polls are on sale and you bought a bunch.. 😅

This^

You should change your username to ‘PollDancer’ :)
    Options
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

Withholding revenue is how you ensure those upgrades you want so badly to never happen. ;)

After 6 years of revenue the performance keeps getting worse so that’s not really a good argument
    Options
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH I thought the crown sale for PC would last longer, because every date posted above said April 15th. I did not realize it already ended for PC - and now when I browse the article I see why: the duration period was separated from the rest of the article by a big image, and I thought it was all and did not scroll further down.

Bad idea to post it that way - my bad luck for not noticing it, ZOS bad luck, no crowns from me.
    PC/EU
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    TBH I thought the crown sale for PC would last longer, because every date posted above said April 15th. I did not realize it already ended for PC - and now when I browse the article I see why: the duration period was separated from the rest of the article by a big image, and I thought it was all and did not scroll further down.

Bad idea to post it that way - my bad luck for not noticing it, ZOS bad luck, no crowns from me.

It confused me initially too.
    Options
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care about crowns anymore
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/xLpfbcXTeo8
    Options
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Knowledge wrote: »
    Xbox One—April 1 until April 7
    PlayStation®4—April 1 until April 15
    PC/Mac—March 31 until April 6

Yeah. I was debating spend some bones but at full price they're a hard pass.
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d much rather see eso be fixed tbh lol
    Options
  • Krivaan
    Krivaan
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's my birthday in a couple of weeks, so I was gonna treat myself to the 21k crown pack. I too thought the crowns were on sale until the 15th and was waiting until today when I got paid to make absolutely sure I could afford it, because of, you know, the whole covid-19 thing going on?

That'll teach me to be a responsible adult.
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool because he has to say something.
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I knew that the sale dates on PC were March 31st to April 6th, but lost track of the date because all the days are merging into each other since I've been stuck at home.

I feel like the Crown Sale should last the entire length of the Jubilee Event.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why compare this to xbox? Both xbox and PC have a 1 week sale. Should the Xbox sale start a day earlier? Can we go back in time to fix that? No. PC had it one day earlier so why is it not understandable that the sale ends one day earlier. As for PS4 that must be a deal with playstation.
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'm also annoyed that it ended at a weird time of day. I literally put the crown pack in my Steam cart at the sale price, approved the purchase at the sale price.. and when I got the confirmation three seconds later, it had gone through at full price. :|
    Options
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    amapola76 wrote: »
    I'm also annoyed that it ended at a weird time of day. I literally put the crown pack in my Steam cart at the sale price, approved the purchase at the sale price.. and when I got the confirmation three seconds later, it had gone through at full price. :|

Oooh, I'd dispute that one.
    Options
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Absolutely! It's a bit of a slap in the face to give them to different platforms for different amount of times. It's a sale...
    Options
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around bashing and slanderous comments. Please be sure to keep discussions civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, the message when you log into the game on PC/NA states that the Crown Sale is ongoing even as of now.
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Oddly enough, the message when you log into the game on PC/NA states that the Crown Sale is ongoing even as of now.

I think it's gone now.
    Options