Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

ESO BEST *BASE* DUNGEON COMPETITION: DEMISEMIFINALS ROUND 4 - VOTE'S CLOSED

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The final fight of the base dungeon demisemifinals pits BLACKHEART HAVEN versus CITY OF ASH II! Will Blackheart find safe Haven in the Semifinals? Will the City kick Ash? YOU DECIDE!

A list of the overall action for BOTH the base and DLC competitions can be found HERE, so people can get a quick glance at the overall action.

All fights will go for TWO DAYS and end at 8PM CST (or your timezone equivalent; figure it out) so this one will end on Wednesday, April 8th.

FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
Edited by Saucy_Jack on April 9, 2020 1:15AM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

ESO BEST *BASE* DUNGEON COMPETITION: DEMISEMIFINALS ROUND 4 - VOTE'S CLOSED 67 votes

Blackheart Haven
28%
BleakravenbaratronpeacenoteXDark_One13PuzzlenutsTommy_The_GunHamish999TheMuffinManNord_RaseriArgelornNairinhesatanioMartiniDanielsThePedgejoergingerGrianasteribmnoblecaperbLintashi 19 votes
City of Ash II
71%
vailjohn_ESOSuddwrathssewallb14_ESOFaulgorAelorinCyberOnEsoYukon2112hondelinkDagoth_RacdaemoniosVulsahdaalVaranaReverbVevvevLarianavicius1981AliyavanaSnowZeniaFreakin_HytteTheDominion 48 votes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    blackheart haven is visually cool but is overall forgetable.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 7, 2020 2:39AM
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    I have multiple toons with the Deadlands Adept title. I still have my first ever v14 Skoria helm, back when it was the only dungeon that dropped v14 helms. It remains enjoyable to play.
    Edited by Reverb on April 7, 2020 3:28AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blackheart Haven
    Tough one for me. I still probably would admit that CoA II is an epic experience and an excellent dungeon but.. I LOVE the theme of BH. I've had some great memories in there and I still don't tire of it. It wins for nostalgia for me.

Love them both, though, really.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    This is one of those face-offs that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. Both are good dungeons. Blackheart Haven is more unique IMO, but it's also never really changed since launch. I very much would have liked to see BH2. City of Ash 2, on the other hand, was an epic follow-up to CoA1. If has memorable voice acting, unique boss mechanics, the monster helm was BiS for the longest time, meaning many people spent many hours farming it... If anything, the difficulty level has lagged behind the power creep. That said, I *have* struggled to finish it with some PUGs recently :lol:
    Options
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackheart Haven
    CoA2 is epic on vet. But, I have never found it particularly engaging story wise or visually. Blackheart Haven on the other hand, Ive just always enjoyed it, the story, the characters, the look. Its also not too long, which I feel CoA2 can be. Close one, but I opted for Blackheart Haven this time.
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Valkyn Skoria ofc
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Still the only dungeon I haven’t got a speed run for.....

Blackheart is just a bit meh
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    City of Ash II
    No question COA II for me!
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Not much of a contest here :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And City of Ash II burns its way to the final four!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options