The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greymoor Preview

Nanfoodle
Nanfoodle
✭✭✭✭✭
Wife and I played it last night, the Aesthetics looked wonderful. Story was enough to get me excited. The content... I could have played naked and just used light and heavy attacks to finish the content. There was no challenge to it in any way. I hope this is not what to expect from the new chapter.
Edited by Nanfoodle on April 6, 2020 10:02PM
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] please fix the title.

[Edit for religious reference.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 8, 2020 11:17PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think you mean the prologue. I'm actually amazed the final boss of it didn't die instantly. Still couldn't kill me if she tried though...

Overworld content in ESO has been easy since One Tamriel. Sadly it doesn't look like it's changing any time soon.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I do wish there was some sort of hardmode button you flag for your group when doing overland content.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I do wish there was some sort of hardmode button you flag for your group when doing overland content.

I stopped doing and caring about overworld content just because its too darn easy.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    I hope this is not what to expect from the new chapter.

I hate to break it to you...

That's exactly what you should expect.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a couple hundred champion points, then overland PvE will always be easy, unless ZOS makes a massive game change like One Tamriel again, but that's unlikely. The way it works now makes PvE difficult to the new player. Once you level into champ points it stops being so and you have to move onto vet dungeons and trials for hard content.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!