Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Magicka vs stamina sets.

JinMori
JinMori
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, we all know that magicka overall has the worse sets, but these 2 videos really put them into prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywz3H5QcLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFtp0Yp_UE

I have a few suggestions for at least a couple of these sets.

1: siroria, make the buff last much longer, like 20 seconds, with sets like lokkestiz i don;t see why this could not be done, it would not become prevalent in everything because it's still a ground buff, but 20 sec should give you way more than enough time to get back into the circle, without making it too prevalent also in pvp.

2: New crit set, take the example from advancing jokeda, dragonguard tzogwin etc, and make one for magicka, sorrow is just so old at this point, but please, no penetration buffs.

3: Burning spell weave, increase the proc chance to 20/25, once it also gave 600 spell damage, but then it was nerfed, but there was no real reason to also nerf the proc chance.

4: scathing mage, i have 2 suggestions for this, either increase the duration of the buff to 8/10 seconds, or, decrease the proc chance, but make it proc from dots also, personally i think the second option would make it way more versatile, but maybe, "destroy" the purpose of this set, but, from an objective point of view, the set would be better off with a lower proc, like 10 %, but also proc from dots.

5: slightly increase the duration and cd of elemental succession, like 6 seconds, instead of 4.

That's about it, if you want to add something feel free.
Edited by JinMori on April 5, 2020 6:43PM
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give sorcerer lightning version of burning spell weave.
    Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give sorcerer lightning version of burning spell weave.

A spell weave for each element?

That could work as new dungeon sets, but first they need to change a few things, iv'e already made a forum thread about lightning and frost staves, and there are some good suggestions overall.
    Options