Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Daily Writs

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
I have only been able to make writs on Provisioning, Alchemy, Enchantments and Jewelry for the start of the Anniversary. I have all my crafting leveled up and complete, I am not able to receive Blacksmith, Clothing or Woodworking writs. It`s just one character, all the others are able to get the writs for their knowledge of crafting. I am a CP 1045, thanks.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably just forget to made these 3 quest to be able to receive these writs.
    These 3 you can't get are given by the same npc.
    So, seem simple here.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be certified by a certain NPC in the specific crafting line before you can receive daily writs for them
    Options
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just figured it out and got certified. Didn`t think a person can level up all the way without certifying.
    Options
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    THANKS.
    Options
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    I can't do the provisioning writ because I can't find Blessed Thistle! I spent 90 mins looking for some and found one. Been all over Daggerfall and surrounding area!

I've got the perk that makes flowers glow too.

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
    Options
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't do the provisioning writ because I can't find Blessed Thistle! I spent 90 mins looking for some and found one. Been all over Daggerfall and surrounding area!

I've got the perk that makes flowers glow too.
    That should be alchemy, not provisioning.
    Blessed Thistle can be obtained from the alchemy survey. That is the best source.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
    Options