Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Can't open Anniversary Boxes [PC/EU]

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This has now happened on 2 different chars, I press E to open and just the motion that its being opened but nothing happens

I do have the lazy crafting addon that opens them automatically but every other box has been fine

• BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure your character inventory isn't full?
    Options
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    Ah cool, i'm not alone. I had this on a couple of my chars aswell. It opens certain boxes, but sometimes it leaves 1-2 unopened. When i try and open them manually it shows the progress of it being used (the image of the item in inventory) but the container doesnt open.

I tried keeping my inventory open while lazy writ crafter opens all cases and that seeemed to atleast make it open them all without leaving any unopened in my inventory.

Edit: and i'm 100% certain the inventories of those character weren't full.
    Edited by Ciana_Rilian on April 3, 2020 3:52PM
    Options
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    As mentioned here - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/519514/boxes-not-opening - Lazy Writ may be preventing transmute crystals from going bye bye when you are at max. Pretty sure that's my case.
    Options
  • santhoranb16_ESO
    santhoranb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Its LazyWritCrafter. It is usually a Box were transmutation crystal are in, you're on the limit, and then the box stays.
    It looks like you cannot open the box, but in truth its just that LazyWritCrafter does it but cannot, and you cannot access it manually as LazyWrit comes in between.

Solution deactivate LazyWritCrafter OR deactivate the auto loot option within LazyWrit.
    Options
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all for the awnsers, makes sense!
    Edited by Ciana_Rilian on April 3, 2020 3:57PM
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all for the awnsers, makes sense!

Time to transmute my trusty bucket again and free up some space
    Options