Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Unplayable lag PC NA Cyro

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
Monday's performance tweek once again made things worse. What is going on at ZOS?

Please ZOS, please just start rebuilding your game from the ground up or just discontinue the PvP portions of ESO all together until you can get a handle on this. Fix it or forget it please. All they need to do to fix PvP is roll us back to 1.6. PvP did work at one time. It can work again.....if they would just make an effort.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox1x na its horrendous atm too

I mean it's really bad

Options
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just take your buddies and queue for some bgs! oh wait.... :(

honestly lowering the pop cap would probably make pvp fine in terms of lag, and it might force people out of the "main" campaign into the others.
    edit: but a huge problem with pvp is also the input delay even in non-laggy situations :( that is unrelated to pop and something that must be addressed
    Edited by mav1234 on April 2, 2020 2:48AM
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mav1234 wrote: »
    honestly lowering the pop cap would probably make pvp fine, and it might force people out of the "main" campaign into the others.

No, it wouldn't. PvP is bad right now whether you're around a zerg or if you're soloing a resource against NPC's.
    Options
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just take your buddies and queue for some bgs!

oh wait.... :(

honestly lowering the pop cap would probably make pvp fine, and it might force people out of the "main" campaign into the others.

Yeah the bg thing is a tell tale sign zos doesn't play the game.
    The Cyrodiil pop has already been reduced bud
    It's far from what it was in Haderus 2016.

How about Zos quit being cheap. Provide us with the server support this cash cow of a game deserves and also buck up for a team that can fix this coding mess.
    Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU here, even at 3 in the morning performance was abysmal. It took till 5 am ( yes i literally have nothing to do atm ) till the connection cleared up. Thats with like 10 ppl online . I was getting eXTREMELY frustrated. Shields not firing on a sorc are a death sentence, and it happened SO many times today.
    Options
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it wouldn't. PvP is bad right now whether you're around a zerg or if you're soloing a resource against NPC's.

This.

I called you guys in at nik fd about an hr ago for help because none of my skills were firing I couldnt kill the npcs . My buddy asked me do you really want to keep playing this? About 20secs later I lobbed my controller at the floor and pulled the plug.

Reducing the pop wont help it's the coding they introduced to console on feb5th .

Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

This.

I called you guys in at nik fd about an hr ago for help because none of my skills were firing I couldnt kill the npcs . My buddy asked me do you really want to keep playing this? About 20secs later I lobbed my controller at the floor and pulled the plug.

Reducing the pop wont help it's the coding they introduced to console on feb5th .

It's also the servers. There are simply too many calculations going on for them to handle at this point. They need to be upgraded pronto.
    Options
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Didn’t someone confirm that the NPCs are getting hit with positional desyncs also?
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The patch today fixed nothing. As far as I can tell it's just as bad or even worse.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in, ported to sej, crashed, logged out.
    Options