Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Elsweyr Upgrade on Sale at PSN Store

Lixiviant
Lixiviant
✭✭✭✭
Debating on getting the Elsweyr upgrade as it is now $9.89 US at the PSN Store. Didn't know just how much content is with this Chapter. Also, I have the ESO disc version and assume the digital upgrade will work with this? Any thoughts?
PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical zone story, necro class and a trial. Worth it if you are going to play it now. Necro is fun to play with. Assume will be included in eso+ minus necro class in June when new chapter releases.
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kmcaj Thanks for the response!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My rough rule of thumb is $1 should be roughly equivalent to 1 hour of gameplay or a similar emotional impact (15 min of something incredibly fun that sticks with me would be of similar value to 60 min of something entertaining but doesn't stick with me)

At full price, I'd say Elsweyr is maybe worth it. The story is pretty fun, but it does feel a bit empty. Another factor is if you want the necro/trial.

At $10, I'd say definitely worth it as long as you don't hate Khajiit.

Although another factor to put in is if you have ESO+. Assuming ZOS keeps the same pattern, Elsweyr will be categorized as DLC instead of a chapter once Greymoor drops. If you have ESO+, then you would have access to Elsweyr at that time.
    Options