Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Blood Mist/Elusive Mist (Mistform) appearance

Glacku808
Glacku808
✭✭✭
I was thinking, it'd look cooler if the Elusive Mist form was grey, while the Blood Mist actually was a swarm of bats that you could turn into
Thoughts?
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glacku808 wrote: »
    I was thinking, it'd look cooler if the Elusive Mist form was grey, while the Blood Mist actually was a swarm of bats that you could turn into
    Thoughts?

I CAN AGREE WITH THIS COMPLETELY

I even made a similar post suggesting this very thing! At least the part about the bats. I actually asked Rich on Twitter about this.

I asked him this:

"Hey @ SlashLurk, I get it if you can't reveal this atm, but I noticed that the Blood Mist morph would fit very well with the "turning into a swarm of bats" aesthetic vampires have. The preview seemed early in dev is there anyway this is what the ability may look like come PTS? 👀"

And he responded with a GIF of yoda saying "Patience my young padawan ".

So, I mean, he responded. And didn't outright say no.

So I'd give it a solid maybe?
    Options
  • Glacku808
    Glacku808
    ✭✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »
    Thoughts?

I even made a similar post suggesting this very thing! At least the part about the bats. I actually asked Rich on Twitter about this.

I asked him this:

"Hey @ SlashLurk, I get it if you can't reveal this atm, but I noticed that the Blood Mist morph would fit very well with the "turning into a swarm of bats" aesthetic vampires have. The preview seemed early in dev is there anyway this is what the ability may look like come PTS? 👀"

my heart just skipped a beat - I PRAY - I PRAY the dev gods will hear and answer our prayers - its not like we want something bad, we want some cool material !! <3
    Options
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thoughts?

I asked him this:

my heart just skipped a beat - I PRAY - I PRAY the dev gods will hear and answer our prayers - its not like we want something bad, we want some cool material !! <3

DUDE SAAAAAME.

Im just saying if they let us turn into a swarm of bats at will, dear lord..... I think I could live with a trash looking ultimate.
    Options
  • Glacku808
    Glacku808
    ✭✭✭
    Thoughts?

I asked him this:

DUDE SAAAAAME.

Im just saying if they let us turn into a swarm of bats at will, dear lord..... I think I could live with a trash looking ultimate.

A part of me says same, a part of me is in continuous prayer that we will get an amazing Vamp Lord Ult like a WW
    But if need be, I can settle for a swarm of bats.
    Anyways the "X" feed animations all look amazing.

But... bat wings...
    Options