ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't PVP in Cyro due to lag and desync so I've been slacking wayyy off
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you actually care, or you're addicted. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • drakthir
    drakthir
    ✭✭✭
    It has been a mess, still is but just gotta keep hoping they'll fix the performance, plenty of updates this year are gonna be focusing on it, just got hope everything goes well
    Options
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Remember everyone is on their home and the internet usage skyrocket, making all online operations really slow/lag
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't feel too bad, it's jacked up on PC too.
    Options
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As bad as the game may be performing for some people on PC, I have noticed a lot of ex-console players with fresh accounts joining my guild in the past month or so. It must be atrocious on console to have given up significant veteran progress in the game as many of these players have claimed in their applications.
    Options
  • Marolf
    Marolf
    ✭✭✭
    GalexPK wrote: »
    Remember everyone is on their home and the internet usage skyrocket, making all online operations really slow/lag

True to some extent, these issues however, have been going on long before people started quarantining.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is more on your ISP's side then - the internet itself is fine and can easily cope with it.
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's broke on PC too dude. That's the saddest part.
    Options
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you play? Only you can answer that, no one if forcing you.

Perhaps its because ESO remains one of the best, most popular and successful MMOs of all time? Dunno, just a thought.
    Options
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last "improvement" turned out well. Or you get the point, it did not. I was actually seeing people going on like "Yay, they will IMPROVE performance now!". Compared to like a year ago, Cyrodiil is a nightmare - and we had severe problems already back then.

Now only the real addicts remain most of the time. More often than not, I get this new "freeze" glitch when approaching a a keep, everything just stops. I don't dashboard or anything, and I remain in group chat etc. - but have to close down the game from the dashboard, and spend like 5 minutes to log back in, because it will say I'm "already logged in".

But ZOS keeps themselves busy, planning to change how light/heavy attacks works. It feels a little like people that undress while they are freezing to death. What about making things work, before changing anything this fundamental?
    Options
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's odd why you still play.

Console is great for me right now, so it's sad to hear the opposite.
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of time invested is my only reason. I login do some writs maybe a dungeon or two with some old guild buddies of mine and that about wraps my "late night logins". My main trial guild has dissolved (3rd one in two years) so my vet trial runs have been slim to none lately...idk but I just love this game and cant keep from coming back... again, for me I just have so much time invested I cannot just turn away.

Oh and Cyrodiil is as we all know mostly unplayable...between the blue screens, load screens, and most annoying for me is skills not firing when they're supposed to really hampers my ambition to enter regularly. If it wasn't for one of my favorite guilds on PS4 NA <Loyalty> I probably would stay away 100% of the time...:(
    Options
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nope. Its been like this in Xbox, PS4,PC before covid19.
    Options
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Because you actually care, or you're addicted. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Precisely.

I turned it off at 820pm last night because skills were not firing. The performance is appalling rn
    Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been asking myself that lately to be honest. And im on pc. Now there is a new bug that causes your input device to simply stop working, and the only solution is to unplug and replug it back in :/
    Options
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only playing for solo PVE right now.

I quit the game a while back since cyrodil was broken. I'd imagine same will happen again once I finish up the quests in Elsewyr. I'll probably quit until Greymoor comes out.

It's sad though. They would probably get way more money from me if the PVP aspect of this game was playable.
    Options
  • WilliamESO
    WilliamESO
    ✭✭✭
    We deserved the right to have a copy of our account on everyplatform
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As we've removed a few non-constructive comments around baiting, please remember that while it’s all right to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Darktrox
    Darktrox
    ✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Last "improvement" turned out well. Or you get the point, it did not. I was actually seeing people going on like "Yay, they will IMPROVE performance now!". Compared to like a year ago, Cyrodiil is a nightmare - and we had severe problems already back then.

Now only the real addicts remain most of the time. More often than not, I get this new "freeze" glitch when approaching a a keep, everything just stops. I don't dashboard or anything, and I remain in group chat etc. - but have to close down the game from the dashboard, and spend like 5 minutes to log back in, because it will say I'm "already logged in".

But ZOS keeps themselves busy, planning to change how light/heavy attacks works. It feels a little like people that undress while they are freezing to death. What about making things work, before changing anything this fundamental?

People has to aknowledge that ZoS has different teams focusing on different matters. Performance team != Combat team.

EDIT: Also, it's an off-cycle test. highly doubt it'll make it like that, lot of feedback was given... and "hopefully" they'll listen.
    Edited by Darktrox on April 2, 2020 3:43PM
    Options
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    I ask myself the same thing on pc every time I play. If playing is what you call it.
    Options
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stockholm syndrome
    Options