Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Daily Rewards....

ACESsiggy
ACESsiggy
✭✭✭
Last day of March and I had one last reward to receive …. So when I logged in today to accept my last reward for March I couldn't b/c it looks like its already been updated for the new month. All it says now is new month starts in …… xyz hours.

Sad Face.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you miss out on the pony?
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • ACESsiggy
    ACESsiggy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, no pony for me :disappointed:
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blame the complainers that were wanting the devs to get rid on the monthly rewards.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know it sucks losing out, but they did give us a 10 day window and the rewards always start the last day of month(for whatever reason) I’m sure they’d be glad to sell you one for 8000 crowns and a kidney
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    ACESsiggy wrote: »
    Yes, no pony for me :disappointed:

Ouch! Sorry to hear, but they'll probably have something just as good in the coming months.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    Blame the complainers that were wanting the devs to get rid on the monthly rewards.

People were complaining about rewards? That's ridiculous! What was the problem that they had with getting free stuff???
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People here whine about everything.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't usually "roll over" the monthly rewards until 8 PM EDT = 7 PM EST = Midnight UTC, which is still a few hours away, so the rewards for March should still be there unless the last one has already been collected. Did you log in on an alternate character within the last 20ish hours and skip the reward, then log in later to claim it? Some people have reported problems like that, where they skipped it on one character and then when they tried to claim it on a different character it looked like it was already claimed or missed.

EDIT: I might add, (1) I've never experienced the skipped-it-then-missed-it problem myself, and I regularly skip the reward on my alternate characters before claiming it on my main character, but other people have posted about having that happen.

(2) I've been able to claim my rewards with only a few minutes left before the daily rollover and it didn't cause any problems with that day counting as "missed," but I don't think it was ever on the last day of the month, so I'm not sure what time of day the old month's rewards are disabled(?) in preparation for putting up the new month's rewards.

BOTTOM LINE: Try putting in a ticket about your problem BEFORE the rollover time of 8 PM EDT and maybe they'll go ahead and give you the last day's reward. They really should leave the March rewards up until the April rewards actually take effect, because giving players less than 24 hours to claim the final reward doesn't seem right.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on March 31, 2020 8:28PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ACESsiggy
    ACESsiggy
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    I know it sucks losing out, but they did give us a 10 day window and the rewards always start the last day of month(for whatever reason) I’m sure they’d be glad to sell you one for 8000 crowns and a kidney

Yea, may have to sell more than a kidney. But yea, I travel with work so that 10 day window is either a hit or miss for me.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check if you have the pony in your collections. March only had 21 days' worth of rewards because of update 25 on consoles, so you may be seeing the placeholder you get between collecting your last reward and the start of the new month.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'd only be seeing that "a new month starts in <insert time here>" if you'd collected all the rewards. Otherwise you'd see either the current month's rewards with any you can't collect from missing too many days highlighted as such, or you'd see next month's rewards. Iirc it doesn't roll over to that "a new month starts in" screen even if you've collected all the rewards you can in a month but have any others locked out, it just stays on the current month's login rewards screen. Then again I haven't had this problem in a long time, so this might not be the case. Either way I would agree with the others saying to check your Collectibles just in case you collected it without thinking or realizing it.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    madman65 wrote: »

People were complaining about rewards? That's ridiculous! What was the problem that they had with getting free stuff???

I haven't complained but if I were to complain it would be that I can't choose to trash a daily reward instead of having it go into my inventory then needing to type "DESTROY" to get rid of it. I think the daily rewards thing is a good idea especially for people with new characters but I really would like an easy way to not accept the rewards on days there is something I don't want/need.

There now I guess I complained. I won't do it again though.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it sucks you missed out, there is a chance that pony will appear in a future season of crown crates. A few things that were either exclusive to some gifting event (the white gryphon pet) and currently the bar maid costume (which was a daily reward some months ago) have been made available again in crown crates. So, if that any consolation. :/
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your real daily reward is access to this awe inspiring forum.