The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

From Newborn to Lamae's Chosen

Drammanoth
Drammanoth
✭✭✭✭✭
There is a mod for TES V Skyrim which increases one's vampire skills the more people one feeds on (boosting one's speed, damage, armour, weapon speed, etc.).

Here I was thinking about adding the following mechanics: increasing damage based on the amount of people one has fed on by up to 7 (or 9 – such a lovely Nordic number, don’t you think? <3) per cent. It's a lot, but it is to come at a cost of perseverance – so as not to be that easily attainable. Also, maybe the damage can be added to weapon (eg. physical gets up to 9 per cent weapon damage as poison or disease, whereas staves get magick damage).

When would the counter start? Since the Greymoor chapter ofc, when else? :)

The numbers – milestones – suggested can be the following:

0 per cent – fed x 0-99 – Newborn Vampire
1 per cent – fed x 100-399 – Initiate Vampire (+300)
2 per cent – fed x 400-899 – Awakened Vampire (+500)
3 per cent – fed x 900-1599 – Ascended Vampire (+700)
X+200

4 per cent – fed x 1600 – 2599 - Blood Knight (+1000)
5 per cent – fed x 2600 – 3899 - Blood Duke / Duchess (+1300)
6 per cent – fed x 3900 – 5499 - Vampire Elder (+1600)
X+300

7 per cent – fed x 5500 – 7599 - Vampire Master (+2100)
8 per cent – fed x 7600 – 10199 - Night Scion (+2600)
9 per cent – fed x 10200 – 13300 - Lamae’s Chosen OR Nosferatu OR Drakul (+3100)
X+500

Should ZOS consider this, I'd leave the adjustment to them – numbers and titles alike. Honestly, I don’t know whether I have ramped up the numbers or not…

One would have to feel that he / she HAS achieved much by draining SO many people (bear in mind, we still have to feed, don't we – no longer to reduce to stage 1 to be less vulnerable to fire, until you reach stage 4 with perks), hence an achievement could have been introduced and connected with that – say, every three per cent.

Alas, in order to get this final percent, and perhaps some extra boost to skills, one would have to do a solo quest, perhaps longish / shortish, just like with the quests for vampire / werewolf.

So, wouldn't such a character be OP? If he / she attained such a level?
My wishlist for ESO
I.Skills:
>>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
>>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
>>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
>>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
(the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a really fun system tbh
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. More. Grind. Plz. Ty. At least not with these numbers.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    No. More. Grind. Plz. Ty. At least not with these numbers.

And I wholeheartedly agree.

Again, this remains in the realm of suggestion (just as ZOS' suggestion to drastically change combat system - hopefully). I too believe the numbers are huge, especially the latter part. But I wanted to show them that I did my maths homework ;)

My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

>>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

• Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to grind and effect combat too much, but I would like it then u will get some titles based on this.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have actually LEARNED what the new Vampire skill line looks like, I guess the percentages should be changed, i.e. not to the amount of damage, but rather to the skill cost reduction. Plus 20% cost? That's a lot - a half of it sounds more reasonable.

0 per cent – fed x 0-99 – Newborn Vampire
    1 per cent – fed x 100-199 – Initiate Vampire
    2 per cent – fed x 200-299 – Awakened Vampire
    3 per cent – fed x 300-399 – Ascended Vampire
    x+100

4 per cent – fed x 400 – 599 - Blood Knight
    5 per cent – fed x 600 – 799 - Blood Duke / Duchess
    6 per cent – fed x 800 – 999 - Vampire Elder
    x+200

7 per cent – fed x 1000 – 1299 - Vampire Master / Mistress
    8 per cent – fed x 1300 – 1599 - Sacrosanct
    9 per cent – fed x 1600 – 1900 - Lamae’s Chosen OR Blood Champion
    x+300

In comparison to the former (exorbitant) numbers, these are more attainable = far less grindy.

After having a 1900th meal, you could get a:

(I) 2,75 %
    (II) 5,5 %
    (III) 8,25 %
    (IV) 11 %

cost increase - instead of 5-20%

My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:

II.Overland Mechanics

III.CP 2.0

IV.Geography

V.Other

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still. Too. Much. Grind. No. Thanks.

Uh ok. Look. I am editing to elaborate. Assuming u have the best route to feed on all the npc in thieves guild heist thing, it will take you at best one feed per 15 seconds. 2000~ feeds is 500 minutes is more than 8 hours, non stop trying to feed. And that's a very optimistic observation, per character. It is extremely grindy. Extremely.
    Edited by zvavi on May 22, 2020 12:40AM