Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Corn flower

Q_Q
Q_Q
✭✭✭
Can someone explain to me the logic behind 1k corn flower prices and ~50k spell pots..and declining ? Is this because the game is dead an there aren’t people to farm? I mean I got ignored for making an offer that wasn’t 800g Q_Q
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Sry duplicate
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is not dead here either.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    The game is not dead here either.

Haha ok ok sheesh it was a question :)
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q_Q wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me the logic behind 1k corn flower prices and ~50k spell pots..and declining ? Is this because the game is dead an there aren’t people to farm? I mean I got ignored for making an offer that wasn’t 800g Q_Q

You can be one of these people who farm, so you don't have to paid for them :)
    It's an ingredient for a popular pots, so ofc, price are gonna be expensive since a lot of player like you never farm it.

Here a friendly tips from someone who are sitting on 2k+ corn and never farm (and I use lot of pots) or buy one :
    - Make 6 toon (Go for it now, event come with xp boost)
    - Lv up artisanat
    - Do daily wrist
    - Get mat + sometime get survey
    - Do all survey and daily wrist each day on the 6 char (~20min total with Dolugon mod)
    - Enjoy, no need to farm anything anymore.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this is a duplicate thread, we are going to go ahead and close this one down. Please feel free to continue the discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.