Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

ESO BEST *DLC* DUNGEON COMPETITION: DEMISEMIFINALS ROUND 1 - VOTE'S CLOSED

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the first round of the demisemifinals, it's high versus low as WHITE-GOLD TOWER fights the DEPTHS OF MALATAR! Will the Tower tower over the competition, or will Malatar drag White-Gold down to the Depths? YOU DECIDE!

A list of the overall action for BOTH the base and DLC competitions can be found HERE, so people can get a quick glance at the overall action.

All fights will go for TWO DAYS and end at 8PM CST (or your timezone equivalent; figure it out) so this one will end on Wednesday, April 1st.

FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
Edited by Saucy_Jack on April 2, 2020 1:45AM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

ESO BEST *DLC* DUNGEON COMPETITION: DEMISEMIFINALS ROUND 1 - VOTE'S CLOSED 79 votes

White-Gold Tower
54%
Shaggygamingvailjohn_ESOssewallb14_ESOSporvanKiramekuYukon2112hondelinkVulsahdaalReverbVaohAliyavanaSnowZeniaKr3doRaddlemanNumber7EylloraElwendryllJayJayIsSoJaySeminolegirl1992Hippie4927ZeroXFF 43 votes
Depths of Malatar
45%
FaulgorCyberOnEsoGladiumCloudtraderDagoth_RacdaemoniospeacenoteLarianaVoodooPlatypusPuzzlenutsQbikenValkyriesWolfNevascaheaven13Sirona_StarrArdan147Ghostrunner24ZatoxNord_Rasericolossalvoids 36 votes
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    White-Gold Tower
    I like IC atmopshere in general

And Xivkyns

And Molag Kena

Rip Monster set though
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    Tough choice.

I like WGT, especially after the Imperial City event. Nothing gives you that feeling of knowing and mastering a dungeon more than running it repeatedly for a week. It’s challenging enough that you will spend time learning how to overcome it, but very satisfying to master. Still I’m not a fan of the final fight.

DoM has some drawbacks. The horrid Tharria woman, the clumsy attempt to shoehorn a story into a series of dungeon boss fights, not one but two incomprehensible fights, long, long, long trails of ad pulls with dreary one-shot mechanics. But it does have the fun AoE Nerid boss - a clear mechanic that requires a certain amount of footwork to overcome. And the fantastic Symphony of Blades, a well designed, boss with clear mechanics that are challenging at both vet and HM levels.
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    WGT was fun, once. It's now been nerfed into oblivion. It's straightforward and boring and short. If it weren't for that, I'd have to think it through a little bit more. As it is, there is no competition, I'd much rather run DoM (with a nice group) than WGT.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    White-Gold Tower
    Still one of the bst
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    After all the times farming vwgt just for the helm, and also seeing the changes about to be done to said helm, I'm never setting foot in that dungeon.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    I love DoM.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • Dragonslayerdovakiin
    Depths of Malatar
    to be honest its a hard choice, i dont really love either of them, but i get bored with WGT and that first boss is a real pain sometimes.....not because its hard, but because its annoying, boss fights should not be about lock picking..... and the time it takes to kill you (unless healer focus heals you) is much quicker than you can pick the lock.....
    Options
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    They ruined the enjoiement of running WGT with Molag Kena helm set change.
    Options
  • Dragonslayerdovakiin
    Depths of Malatar
    They ruined the enjoiement of running WGT with Molag Kena helm set change.

That too xD
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And White-Gold Tower climbs to even higher heights!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depths of Malatar
    Rip. U r all traitors to the light of meridia.
    Options