• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Thank you ZOS! Really!

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Psijic Order
  • Undo:
  • Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to properly animate your character as you rewound through time.
  • Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to rewind time.

This was an unexpected but very welcome fix! You deserve some positive feedback and an appreciation! Thank you!
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. But I would also like to see it used without failing before jumping to conclusions that it now works properly.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    I agree. But I would also like to see it used without failing before jumping to conclusions that it now works properly.

As for now it works for me 100% of a time and as it supposed to :) It's like Christmas! :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They have been fixing it for 2 year now :joy:
    Options
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    • Psijic Order
    • Undo:
    • Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to properly animate your character as you rewound through time.
    • Fixed an issue where this ability could fail to rewind time.

This was an unexpected but very welcome fix! You deserve some positive feedback and an appreciation! Thank you!

Prepare for mountains of negative salt from the crybabies who simply cannot countenance literally ANY positive feedback to ZOS and refuse to acknowledge ZOS does ANYTHING right or well.
    Options