Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Abilities don't fire and don't work.

oXI_Viper_IXo
oXI_Viper_IXo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
That is SEVEN shield charges that do absolutely no damage and give no stun, not to mention all the ones that didn't even fire off in the first place. No message of "Target is Immune." Please fix this broken game, stuff like this makes me not even want to play anymore.

https://youtu.be/JL3_G6vMNqA
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions on civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.

(Figured we would just get that out of the way, since we all know it's coming)
    Options
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've complained about this here with much great winded gusto before.

Not gonna do that again here, just gonna simply say that I agree and this is 100% a problem, and hope that this bump will help grab the devs attention.
    Edited by JayKwellen on March 30, 2020 1:07AM
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Zeni, your lovely game runs like a 150 year old granny.

I'm being sincere and honest. Please get more resources for PVP and end game group content.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    day 4012 goes by and i still, am convinced the devs dont care about pvp community
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
    Options
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wheres your 600 crown crates contribution? of course they dont care about pvp. Why do think all of these combat changes that have ruined the game are for? To appease casuals and whales they are the ones who spend thousands of dollars for little to no effort. Thats every greedy company's target audience and dream.
    tFH5Iqo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Edited by Kalante on March 30, 2020 3:16AM
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    So wheres your 600 crown crates contribution?

Huh?
    Options
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wheres your 600 crown crates contribution?

wow. just wow
    Options
  • ShizaZepelli
    Where is ZOS?
    Options
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is SEVEN shield charges that do absolutely no damage and give no stun, not to mention all the ones that didn't even fire off in the first place. No message of "Target is Immune." Please fix this broken game, stuff like this makes me not even want to play anymore.

"Oh you gotta be quicker than that"
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't tell you? You're not allowed to hit a target moving away from you now.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the same for overland pve for me today. Can't wait for the next performance update. Maybe we won't even be able to login. Which may not be a bad thing.
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

"Oh you gotta be quicker than that"

Thanks, I needed that laugh to keep from crying 😂....😐...........😭
    Options
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭

Elder Grunts Online
    Options
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah this is pathetic

ZOS must have amateur developers. Must be their first job or something and once they get good they are going to go to another gaming company that's actualy legit.
    Options
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance is an embarrassment but they know this. I think fixing it is beyond their capabilities.
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AMeanOne wrote: »
    Performance is an embarrassment but they know this. I think fixing it is beyond their capabilities.

The sad truth.
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AMeanOne wrote: »

I fear you may be right, especially since this update was supposed to "greatly improve performance." It is just as terrible whether you're facing an enemy zerg or soloing a resource against NPC's.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please fix game i cannot pvp with constant extrteme high ping now 300+ in red constantly unable to even do aNY DAMAGE very angerring
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately when this happens you just see half the population log off. Unfortunately that is almost every day now..
    Options
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wheres your 600 crown crates contribution? of course they dont care about pvp. Why do think all of these combat changes that have ruined the game are for? To appease casuals and whales they are the ones who spend thousands of dollars for little to no effort. Thats every greedy company's target audience and dream.

its a disservice to the gaming community to run a game like this, in any case.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
    Options
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was doing some trials last night and kept noticing that I couldn't even reliability do heavy attacks. Whether it's light-weaving or heavy-weaving, or whatever they want to call it in the future, none of it's gonna matter if you can't do any kind of rotation reliably. I'm starting to wonder if there will be a June 1 patch update that will say, "Investigations are still ongoing for the ability desyncs and lag, as mentioned in last week’s performance update (and the several before that.)"
    Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was doing some trials last night and kept noticing that I couldn't even reliability do heavy attacks. Whether it's light-weaving or heavy-weaving, or whatever they want to call it in the future, none of it's gonna matter if you can't do any kind of rotation reliably. I'm starting to wonder if there will be a June 1 patch update that will say, "Investigations are still ongoing for the ability desyncs and lag, as mentioned in last week’s performance update (and the several before that.)"

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.
    Options
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's really fun is how the ability input delay/desyncs do not hit everyone equally. so it is super fun in pvp when you're sitting there hammering your major resolve buff and it doesn't cast 3x until you get bursted down by somebody because, ahahaha, you are suddenly squishy as all ***.
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yup. The server is literally on fire, and these geniuses are "oh, we should mix up LA and HAs". No. No No No No NO! Prioritise.

I swear, if I were your bosses I'd fire half of you.
    Options
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SosRuvaak wrote: »
    day 4012 goes by and i still, am convinced the devs dont care about pvp community

pve is *** too :smiley:
    PC EU
    Options
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they sure do fix 🤡 store problems quickly tho :trollface:
    PC EU
    Options