Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Xbox down again

drakthir
drakthir
✭✭✭
R.I.P
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    wouldnt hope for a fix iv been unable to log in now for 4 days, only just got a response from ticket asking did i try switching it off and on again, not those words but might as well been.
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox live or ESO specifically?
    Options
  • drakthir
    drakthir
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Xbox live or ESO specifically?

My Xbox Live has been fine so i think it's ESO only, but there are still people in game which i have seen before, as long as you dont log out or get kciked you will be fine. So i think its a log in issue
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the cause is not XBOX Live Gold - but an ESO login issue.

And I agree with the above poster: if I am logged-in, I can stay on that server all day & switch between characters, etc. - but as soon as I switch servers or accounts, I can’t get back in on my “main.”

It took me just under a full hour to get back in last night after doing Jester’s Festival quests on the EU account I started during Summerfall Psijic Villa event - including multiple game restarts; console resets; etc. I have even resorted to timing the infinite load-screens because I just don’t know what else to try! Ugh.

I have noticed that the first time you try to ping the server - a background image comes up... meaning it has at least talked to the server - but the second time, the screen just stays black - I think indicating that your console hasn’t seen the server.

I also REALLY need to subscribe to ESO+ while I am getting all of my characters writ-ready for the Anniversary Jubilee materials crush - but not in this current state.

Sucks.

S.
    Options
  • drakthir
    drakthir
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the cause is not XBOX Live Gold - but an ESO login issue.

And I agree with the above poster: if I am logged-in, I can stay on that server all day & switch between characters, etc. - but as soon as I switch servers or accounts, I can’t get back in on my “main.”

It took me just under a full hour to get back in last night after doing Jester’s Festival quests on the EU account I started during Summerfall Psijic Villa event - including multiple game restarts; console resets; etc. I have even resorted to timing the infinite load-screens because I just don’t know what else to try! Ugh.

I have noticed that the first time you try to ping the server - a background image comes up... meaning it has at least talked to the server - but the second time, the screen just stays black - I think indicating that your console hasn’t seen the server.

I also REALLY need to subscribe to ESO+ while I am getting all of my characters writ-ready for the Anniversary Jubilee materials crush - but not in this current state.

Sucks.

S.

I read something saying you need to do a proper reset to get it working again, so i did, you gotta hold down the power button on your xbox when its still on, wait for it to turn off, and that should do it. It worked for me now im back on
    Options