The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support Ticket been waiting for agent

Tezzaa
Tezzaa
✭✭✭
.......for 7 days!!! Seriously the worst experience ever!!! Can someone look at this and have the human decency to respond please and thanks!

Incident: 200321-007246

*seriously aggravated beyond belief**
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Tezzaa on March 30, 2020 12:58PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 days. Heh. I have a ticket in the system that is "Waiting on Agent" that was opened on January 18. All updates to that ticket are mine. As far as I can tell, the lights are on, but no one is home. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get an auto-reply? The auto-reply requires a response or the ticket will be closed 3 days later. It says as much in the email. There also may be a slow down with the current situation. While I have not seen Zos say anything I have seen other games shorten their CS hours and note that responses might be slower.

@ZOS_BillE is the person to tag. They handle most of these. However, you will suggest you post your ticket number to save time as they will need it before they can do anything.

Good luck.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also remember that ZoS-employees are also affected by quarantine, and pandemic and have warned it probably will take over a week for ticket-answers due to it.

Scuse them while they're trying to keep themselves and their families alive :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    I have replied to rhe email... 6 times. I'm the only one who has updated it since I was told it was being transferred to someone for better assistance the day it was opened.
    Edited by Tezzaa on March 29, 2020 11:36PM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't keep replying - it resets you in the queue, re-opens in case forgotten, but if not forgotten, it just shoves you back in the queue as it would a new ticket.
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tezzaa

Please check your inbox as we've messaged you regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elder1030fanboy
    Elder1030fanboy
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Hello, im having a "fulfillment error" after i purchased the new Greymoor expansion as it has already charged me but I've not received a code. My ticket number # is 200331-003290.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Elder1030fanboy

We have sent you a private message regarding your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post