Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

At 1st i didnt like the LA change on my Magicka nightblade in pvp

ricklaverd
ricklaverd
✭✭✭
After getting some feed back from friends on pts now i love it . Il get dbl restore from concealed weapon off balance with 1 light attack and will be able to sustain new moon on my ganker. With spectral combo set up il get insane amount of recovery from the LA. I guess more sustain meens more kills
Edited by ricklaverd on March 27, 2020 1:49PM
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should probably try it out yourself before you say that — your LAs will be around 1k (2k crit.) I don't know how much that will affect your ganking, but it will certainly hurt your overall damage.

Heavy attacks are another matter, they hit much harder. But unless your target is AFK, you're going to have a much more difficult time lining up your combo.

I've been messing around on PTS for the last few days and while I've come up with a few niche ideas, overall this change is a big nerf to damage (for my magblade & playstyle, at least.) YMMV I suppose.
    Options
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More sustain usually means less damage not “more kills”
    Options
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should've tested it out for yourself before you freaked out and made your "the sky is falling" post the other day.
    Options
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you should've tested it out for yourself before you freaked out and made your "the sky is falling" post the other day.
    i know right . Thanks for pointing that out :D
    Options
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    More sustain usually means less damage not “more kills”

more sustain to 1vx
    Options
  • ricklaverd
    ricklaverd
    ✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    You should probably try it out yourself before you say that — your LAs will be around 1k (2k crit.) I don't know how much that will affect your ganking, but it will certainly hurt your overall damage.

Heavy attacks are another matter, they hit much harder. But unless your target is AFK, you're going to have a much more difficult time lining up your combo.

I've been messing around on PTS for the last few days and while I've come up with a few niche ideas, overall this change is a big nerf to damage (for my magblade & playstyle, at least.) YMMV I suppose.

thanks for ur input bro
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    Heavy attack from stealth... ouch....
    It is a no - brainer really. NB used to be a class that specializes in stealth ganking.

tbh. I kinda afraid of those changes, as those can make NB viable again as a stealth - ganker. With current meta, huge resistance, health pools and healing, it is almost impossible for a NB to land its burst combo as all the cast time skills stack, so it is easy to avoid it. I said I am "afraid" of those changes, because we know what happens when some one dies to a NB. They go on forums and start nerf-crusade... :disappointed:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 29, 2020 12:53AM
    Options