Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Is Betnikh broken?

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
I've just finished Stros M'Kai and gone to Betnikh - I could've sworn there was an Orc by the dock (Or maybe in the base near the Banker) that started the quest line on Betnikh, but I can't find either of them. How do I start the quests there if I can't find them?
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    I've just finished Stros M'Kai and gone to Betnikh - I could've sworn there was an Orc by the dock (Or maybe in the base near the Banker) that started the quest line on Betnikh, but I can't find either of them. How do I start the quests there if I can't find them?
    Oh yeh, I was just there now and I could see the black-coloured main quest sign but the guard wasn't there, should be by the dock right?

G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Oh yeh, I was just there now and I could see the black-coloured main quest sign but the guard wasn't there, should be by the dock right?

Gruluk gro-Khazun was the guy on the docks, gave you the quest for "The Bloodthorn Plot". Since this latest update, he has apparently been on leave.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that you can still run around and do the quests on Betnikh without talking to him first. I went to the old female Orc first, near the Wayshrine (who sends you to the Totem), and did the quests clockwise around the map. So it's not completely broken, thankfully.
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried with a random toon that hasn’t done Betnikh (different alliance), still broken.