The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help MNB PVE Dps

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
What rotation are you using? I’m only hitting 34.3k self buffed against a 3 mil dummy.

Domahas
False gods
Sorrow
VMA on back bar

Just curious. Hoping to improve and maybe I’m missing a better rotation. So what do you use?
  • Beolund
    Beolund
    ✭✭✭
    Skills ? Cp's ?
    PC/EU CP1300+
    Sheldør--Mag NB (Main)
    Heimdall--DK Tank
    Thorin Winterschild --Warden Tank
    Rargnskar--NB Tank
    Apollon--Stamplar
    Wolowizard--Mag Sorc
    Hold my Bear--Stam Warden
    Darahes--Mag DK
    Nocturas--Mag NB
    Seinaru--Mag Templar

Aldmeri for the win
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you wanting a PvD setup? I.e. Player versus Dummy.

For max cheese, you go for single-target damage skills only, no heals, no AoE, no other. Maybe debuffs, but I don't recall what ones work on the dummies, and which do nothing useful. DoTs need to be evaluated against single-hit skills for the total damage output.

Remember to work the boost potions in, too - Spell power or weapon power.

Once you've learned the dummy rotation, you'll need to add back the multi-target stuff for real play, so practice that too.