Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

How do the Plumed Wide-Brim Acorn-Warder and the "Clever Man" Wizard hats look with certain hair?

CaseySterling
CaseySterling
✭✭
If anyone has the Plumed Wide-Brim Acorn-Warder or the "Clever Man" Wizard hats, can you please show me how it looks with this hairstyle:

unknown.png

Specifically on a male though, because I know for a fact that some hats might give you a different hairstyle when you wear them depending what sex your character is, even if they have identical default hairstyles.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My character's hair is the same style as what you have picked without a hat. When i put a hat on him, all the hair goes away. At least the ones i have tried like the Wizard Hat or one of the event top hats.

Hopefully i will remember to test your exact hat.
    Edited by Nestor on March 18, 2020 7:16PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CaseySterling
    CaseySterling
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

My character's hair is the same style as what you have picked without a hat. When i put a hat on him, all the hair goes away. At least the ones i have tried like the Wizard Hat or one of the event top hats.

Hopefully i will remember to test your exact hat.

Yeah I've heard that the Wizard hat hides your hair. That's why I'm more interested in the Acorn-Warder hat
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought i had all the hats....

Dont have the Acorn one. Unless there is a Prefix your not telling me
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think alot of hats hide hair,some will add their own. you can always check eso.mmo-fashion.com and see previews of things,sometimes they have previews of diff races depending on item.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The actual name is as OP listed it. On my fem Bosmer who has the Dominion War Locks hair style, her hair changes to the right side parted longish hair.

I don't have any males that use the hat and I'm out of game for the evening. If you don't get the info by morning, I'll pick a guy and see what happens. Is that hair the "By Kyne It's Humid" one? Or something else?

ETA: I don't have the Clever Man wizard hat.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on March 18, 2020 10:39PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had both and the hairstyle pack so took some screenshots for you. Clever man's makes you bald while the Acorn leaves you with some medium length hair poking out.

Clever man hat:
    Y4uAc7t.jpg
    Acorn warder:
    76gnC97.jpg
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on March 18, 2020 10:45PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had both so took some screenshots for you. Clever man's makes you bald while the Acorn leaves you with some medium long hair.

Clever man hat:
    Y4uAc7t.jpg
    Acorn warder:
    76gnC97.jpg

The acorn warder looks like using the Covenant War Locks. Not too bad!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the experience that regarding hats, you actually do get DIFFERENT hairstyles (not just short) putting a hat on, they're like 6-10 hairstyles that looks the same way for each type, and there's like 5-7 different hair-hat-styles. But they often don't look like the one youre wearing, while other "wigs" WILL give exactly the look of the wig you're wearing now.

Your best bet is to simply get the hat, and then try on any hair-do you own to see the results - they vary alot :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • CaseySterling
    CaseySterling
    ✭✭
    I had both and the hairstyle pack so took some screenshots for you. Clever man's makes you bald while the Acorn leaves you with some medium length hair poking out.

Clever man hat:
    Y4uAc7t.jpg
    Acorn warder:
    76gnC97.jpg

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for!