The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incap got the stun back

• fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it working?
    Edited by fred4 on March 16, 2020 2:14PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Havent used it yet, but i'd figured with the cast time it still wont feel as good as before.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I am currently in the middle of making NB class-less / passive-less build LOL... :joy:

I dont expect any positive changes from ZOS... But it seems maybe I was wrong. But what if they are only giving me false - hope ? ? ? After last year, I can't say I trust them...
  • Kinetiks
    Kinetiks
    ✭✭
    I heard that when you get stunned, you can move about while the stun animation plays out LOL
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    finally, a reason to play my magblade again
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    remove cast time and it will be reasonable to use again.
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX69 wrote: »
    Defile back on incap major fracture back on SA then we will be strong again like the other classes.
  • fbours
    fbours
    ✭✭✭
    Kinetiks wrote: »
    I heard that when you get stunned, you can move about while the stun animation plays out LOL

You can move but can't do anything. To me removing stun from incap feels delayed, and almosts makes me think it desyncs you..
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile back on incap major fracture back on SA then we will be strong again like the other classes.

this 1000%
    Edited by nublife01 on March 18, 2020 8:57PM
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed that the stun is kind of buggy. Happened to me several times where I got Incap, then my character was trying to get up then slicing on the ground to finally be able to break free. :D
    PC/EU server
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is ***, i rather using DBoS than this sliding *** shenanigans
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    it is ***, i rather using DBoS than this sliding *** shenanigans

yea they really havent actually buffed us at all rather just made it so we can use something other than DBoS if we want i guess.
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    I would call it a nice beginning. Now please give NBs also the rest.
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bring back nb!