Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

Knight of the Circle Belt

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Since there is no belt and no option to hide belts - are there any belts that get hidden behind the armor so you cant see them at all?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 28, 2024 6:24PM
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭
    Xivkyn Sash (light belt).
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx! i think if they release armors that have parts missing they should allow for any outflit slot to be hidden...
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Playing this game, I could use another belt ... (hic)

:#
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the orc medium ones, from memory.

Orc 2?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be really nice if you could just hide ANY outfit slot that you could for example also play barechested... that would allow for a lot more combinations and also to actually use / how off all the tattoos that are in the game....
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be really nice if you could just hide ANY outfit slot that you could for example also play barechested... that would allow for a lot more combinations and also to actually use / how off all the tattoos that are in the game....

In the heat of battle, gotta let the girls breathe!
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there actually was a "hide chest" option somewhere in the game's code. I believe they used it for those hulking Maormer in the Sunhold public dungeon.

BUT... more important than that... where's my "hide pants" option? I gotta protect my vital organs... but the world deserves to see my shapely Nordic gams (and y'know. all those cool body markings that go down your legs that you can't ever see unless you wear the bath towel. >.>)
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Drakostax
    Drakostax
    ✭✭
    Med tier 1 Argonian pants, @Zulera301 ! Short-shorts forever!

For belts, heavy Malacath style is erroneously small on female models, if that's what you're rocking. Dark Brotherhood medium is also one of the smallest belts in the game, sticks out a bit though. Try some of the tier 1 racial belts, some of them, like Orcish, are really close to the body and should hide pretty well.

Lastly, Dreadhorn medium is one of the few belts that are positioned really high relative to the character's waist. It might look good on the high-waisted Circle cuirass.
    @Drakostax - PC/NA
    Smooth sailing with dat 280ms Aussie latency.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    there actually was a "hide chest" option somewhere in the game's code. I believe they used it for those hulking Maormer in the Sunhold public dungeon.

BUT... more important than that... where's my "hide pants" option? I gotta protect my vital organs... but the world deserves to see my shapely Nordic gams (and y'know. all those cool body markings that go down your legs that you can't ever see unless you wear the bath towel. >.>)

We got to see once when a dev was streaming something that they have an option to hide any armour piece.

Also, to be a bit picky, the legs has some very vital arteries.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We got to see once when a dev was streaming something that they have an option to hide any armour piece.

well sure, and there's a major artery in both arms, but we've got 1001 sleeveless tops as well. Im just campaigning for a little more arm-and-leg equality. :B
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it just seems a bit weird to release a no belt armor with no option to hide belts...maybe an overseight
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

To be extra picky, I can go helmetless, and the head is pretty imprtant too.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it just seems a bit weird to release a no belt armor with no option to hide belts...maybe an overseight

The outfit style looks fine when you select one of the small belt styles that stays hidden, @Nemesis7884. Below are some pics on my Stamina Warden. I think I slotted the Welkynar Sash to keep it hidden.

The downside of this style is it’s really expensive ... even by PvP standards.

20 Gladiator proofs for armor pages and 40 proofs for weapons.

We gave ZOS feedback on the high cost during PTS, but no cost reductions were made for the live update.

hDn1PYs.png

Cb0XmgS.png
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

To be extra picky, I can go helmetless, and the head is pretty imprtant too.

Indeed. Just let us be as naked as we want and suffer the consequences for it! :p
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The outfit style looks fine when you select one of the small belt styles that stays hidden, @Nemesis7884. Below are some pics on my Stamina Warden. I think I slotted the Welkynar Sash to keep it hidden.

The downside of this style is it’s really expensive ... even by PvP standards.

20 Gladiator proofs for armor pages and 40 proofs for weapons.

We gave ZOS feedback on the high cost during PTS, but no cost reductions were made for the live update.

hDn1PYs.png

Cb0XmgS.png

i had to shed out about 6m gold to get the armor, sword, shield, staff...my bank account is still crying
  • Internet_Mask
    Internet_Mask
    ✭✭✭

There are actually entries for an option to disable tassets and flaps in the game just like hiding mount upgrades and polymorph helmets. But for whatever reason they haven't been enabled.

"Hide Loin Cloth", -- SI_INTERFACE_OPTIONS_HIDE_LOIN_CLOTH
    "Determines if this character will appear as though not wearing a loin cloth to everybody.", -- SI_INTERFACE_OPTIONS_HIDE_LOIN_CLOTH_TOOLTIP
    "Hide Tassets", -- SI_INTERFACE_OPTIONS_HIDE_TASSETS
    "Determines if this character will appear as though not wearing tassets to everybody.", -- SI_INTERFACE_OPTIONS_HIDE_TASSETS_TOOLTIP

Source:
    https://github.com/esoui/esoui/blob/master/esoui/ingamelocalization/localizegeneratedstrings.lua
  • Alekero
    Alekero
    ✭✭✭
    Dont wanna necropost but anyway:
    Sancre Tor girdle (from Sancre Tor Sentry Style) is the best way to hide belt rn. And it works perfect with Knight of the Circle outfit. You can sit, move etc without clipping through armor like others belts.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in March 2020. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.