The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yeah, this is totally fair and makes sense.

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    12000 streak damage is WAY too much, that needs to have both the stunn and the damage removed from it, its a defensive skill.

Streak is the offensive morph ball of lightning is the defensive morph.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my comments Stand!
    and you know what, i bet you if you sent an email to ALL the eso players who do not play sorcerer they will agree with what i said.

Don't you ever get tired of complaining about sorcs? You've been demanding more and more nerfs since beta 2014 and it never stops. Nothing happening to sorcs will ever satisfy you. Why don't you save us all the headache and finally switch to sorc yourself? Or are you afraid of losing your snipe?
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12k streak waaat lmao man is Thor 🤣🤣🤣
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make streak off-balance instead of stun.

Oh god no. Stop eviscerating out class abilities and replacing them with some generic mechanic that when ZOS nerfs basically sucker punches every class in the stomach.

Stuns aren't the end of the world, just CC break and against a good opponent you should most of them time be on CC immunity anyway.

+1 on both aspects.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12000 streak damage is WAY too much, that needs to have both the stunn and the damage removed from it, its a defensive skill.

Lol.

So what's left? A gap closer shorter than all others with a cost stack

Good one.

What CC specs gunna use? Rune Cage. Lol

I'm all for balance, but this is a stretch.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    my comments Stand!
    and you know what, i bet you if you sent an email to ALL the eso players who do not play sorcerer they will agree with what i said.

Don't you ever get tired of complaining about sorcs? You've been demanding more and more nerfs since beta 2014 and it never stops. Nothing happening to sorcs will ever satisfy you. Why don't you save us all the headache and finally switch to sorc yourself? Or are you afraid of losing your snipe?

One of my stam sorcs has snipe lol.
    Snipe > Streak (x2 if needed) Bar switch+Critical Charge > Execute > streak away makes for fantastic shenanigans in Cyrodiil.

Like a wasp. Wont kill anyone directly, but you'll sting them into a fantastic nerd rage before they can really react. And when they do, your miles away.
    Edited by StormeReigns on March 1, 2020 6:58PM
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like a recap bug. It shouldn't be stacking that many streaks and I highly doubt the player just spammed streak over and over.

My only other guess would be if the OP was spamming cloak trying to get away and the sorc was trying to pull them out. AOE is meant to counter cloak, so if this is the case the ability is working as intended.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on March 1, 2020 7:07PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like a recap bug. It shouldn't be stacking that many streaks and I highly doubt the player just spammed streak over and over.

its not a bug. my group was sandwiched and i was the only one survivor who escaped. i was streaking away when he attacked me. i managed to survive his burst but left completely drained. my potion was on kd so i was only able to streak and convert to keep nb from cloaking and to heal myself.
    Edited by oxygen_thief on March 1, 2020 7:28PM
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    This is so UNFAIR it is verging on being an actual humanitarian crisis!!! UGH!!
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get hit by streak 8 times in a row, honestly thats your fault
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make streak off-balance instead of stun.

Give us old reach, and we have a deal
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    so this is yet another 'nerf sorcs' thread.

marvelous.

sorcerer extreme Damage NEED to be exposed.
    the ability to do massive damage and hitting people with multiple hits in under 1 second and killing people instantly with mass damage is not fair gameplay.
    thats way too much instant damage!

got that stupid MASSIVE HUGE hurricane whiping all around me cant stealth at all from it,
    got that explosion happinging that even when purge it they instantly re-aply it so its constant explosions,
    got the extremely high powered and UNBLOCKABLE knockdown from the streak AND it does damage AND able to perform that from Great Distances AND THROUGH WALLS AND TREES!
    AND crystal blast and many other damage sources all happening within 1 SECOND IS TOO MUCH DAMAGE!!!!

tooo much damge happening all within under 1 second IS TOO MUCH

and what about those all those pets making the sorcerer UNTARGETABLE
    you cannot target the sorcerer, all damage we do goes DIRECTLY TO THE PETS, NOT THE SORCERER
    lets not even get started on the shields, they insta cast making them completely BOSS MODE so it takes GROUPS of people to kill sorcerers!
    they removed the shield breaker set now so all you see is just GOD MODE sorcerers!
    Did you seriously just talk about Stam Sorcs as if they have the delayed burst of Mag Sorcs. You lose all credibility within your first point!
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    so this is yet another 'nerf sorcs' thread.

marvelous.

sorcerer extreme Damage NEED to be exposed.
    the ability to do massive damage and hitting people with multiple hits in under 1 second and killing people instantly with mass damage is not fair gameplay.
    thats way too much instant damage!

got that stupid MASSIVE HUGE hurricane whiping all around me cant stealth at all from it,
    got that explosion happinging that even when purge it they instantly re-aply it so its constant explosions,
    got the extremely high powered and UNBLOCKABLE knockdown from the streak AND it does damage AND able to perform that from Great Distances AND THROUGH WALLS AND TREES!
    AND crystal blast and many other damage sources all happening within 1 SECOND IS TOO MUCH DAMAGE!!!!

tooo much damge happening all within under 1 second IS TOO MUCH

and what about those all those pets making the sorcerer UNTARGETABLE
    you cannot target the sorcerer, all damage we do goes DIRECTLY TO THE PETS, NOT THE SORCERER
    lets not even get started on the shields, they insta cast making them completely BOSS MODE so it takes GROUPS of people to kill sorcerers!
    they removed the shield breaker set now so all you see is just GOD MODE sorcerers!

NO

cloak sorcerer does not need nerfed.
    cloak sorcerer is fine.
    you cant hurt anyone with cloak streak, all cloak streak does is a defense and escape. '
    sorc shields you CAN still damage and kill people with it active,
    cloak you cant do that, all cloak can do is keep us escape and hidden, if you remove that we will die, the class will be destroyed.
    you do anything to harm or change cloak and it will no longer be a stealth class.
    if you want to destroy nightblade sorcerer class and stealth gameplay then this is how its done.
    nerf shadow cloak sorcerer.
    i hope you dont do it, because it does not need nerfed and the only class i want to play is stealth rogue sorcerer type class.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those sorc numbers are tiny, if anything it shows sorc dps is *** or hes full regen and only regen you died to a lack of healing on your own end
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    just CC break

Ah, an optimist!

My issue with streak is I keep running across this one nitwit in Cyrodiil who streaks through people, then streaks off, and I get to jog across cyrodiil for a half hour because I'm stuck in combat. I'm normally pretty chill, but I seriously hope his/her thumbs drop off. Idiot.
    Edited by Mr_Walker on March 2, 2020 1:26AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    8x Streak in a Row and still enough magicka to deal damage, spam shields etc.
    Why is there even a cost increase if they can just do that? lmao + I counted another 5 before that which the game did not register.
    :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

327d5448286bcdb2ac481f5e542042e1.png

the x8 is not how many times it has been cast but the amount of times you have been hit by its damage from the re-cap it was hitting you for 1.5k per tick, the light attack was hitting you harder, you either stood still and didn't block or stood still and didn't roll dodge

Edit: after the initial stun you would have been immune to the next so the 8x cast makes no sense either :)
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on March 2, 2020 10:09AM
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice nerf sorc thread :trollface:
    PC EU
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support all NERF SORC threads! :trollface:
  • seerevaloc
    seerevaloc
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Sorcs, Nerf Plars, Nerf Necroes, Nerf Blades, Nerf everything that'd dare to kill you.

IMO stop PvP'ing dude. You're not tailored for it perhaps?
    1.5k Streak Dmg. Check your own gears/resistances & setup. Perhaps it's you taking that much dmg from it?

Eventually, I don't know PvP stuff really well. But from your death recap, I think it's safe to say `get better`.

Regards,
    Edited by seerevaloc on March 2, 2020 10:25AM
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seerevaloc wrote: »
    Nerf Sorcs, Nerf Plars, Nerf Necroes, Nerf Blades, Nerf everything that'd dare to kill you.

1.5k Streak Dmg. Check your own gears/resistances & setup. Perhaps it's you taking that much dmg from it?

Eventually, I don't know PvP stuff really well. But from your death recap, I think it's safe to say `get better`.

Regards,

People that take it as seriously as you is the reason why I'm posting threads like this. 😂😂
  • Synaki
    Synaki
    ✭✭✭
    People that take it as seriously as you is the reason why I'm posting threads like this. 😂😂

Nice , you just admitted this is a troll thread and should be closed asap
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    12k damage over 20 seconds is nothing to cry nerf over.

Agree.
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Biggest question is, how did you let someone else use what... 12 abilities... without using a single heal?

Lol
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use it as an offensive skill. It's fun. zoom zoom zap zap
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭

There's enough idiocy on the forums without your trolling, and from some of the comments here your post is clearly hard to distinguish from real "PvPers" views
    PC EU
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Synaki wrote: »

Nice , you just admitted this is a troll thread and should be closed asap

Of course it was. Nerf sorc has been a running joke for years. I cannot fathom why people always get so hostile. I just thought it was funny to use that situation on death recap as a bait.

People are really taking this game too far.
    PapaWeeb wrote: »

There's enough idiocy on the forums without your trolling, and from some of the comments here your post is clearly hard to distinguish from real "PvPers" views

Doesn't everyone know to take every post here with a grain of salt??? What happened to the amazing community here? Everyone just mad. Smile more often peeps.
    Edited by Nyladreas on March 2, 2020 11:01AM
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    just CC break

Ah, an optimist!

My issue with streak is I keep running across this one nitwit in Cyrodiil who streaks through people, then streaks off, and I get to jog across cyrodiil for a half hour because I'm stuck in combat. I'm normally pretty chill, but I seriously hope his/her thumbs drop off. Idiot.

LOL Now I have to start doing that too. LOL
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • seerevaloc
    seerevaloc
    ✭✭✭

Regards,

@ZOS_GregoryV ... isn't it baiting now? He seemingly admits that he's creating such threads for nonsense and baiting people to discuss with him eventually :smile:
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Regards,

@ZOS_GregoryV ... isn't it baiting now? He seemingly admits that he's creating such threads for nonsense and baiting people to discuss with him eventually :smile:

What's everyone so afraid of? These threads for fun are part of any gaming community, especially when there's a running joke involved. Or are you afraid of actual sorc nerfs?

I mean wow... Just wow....
  • Synaki
    Synaki
    ✭✭✭

What's everyone so afraid of? These threads for fun areI don't know if you part of any gaming community, especially when there's a running joke involved. Or are you afraid of actual sorc nerfs?

Yes. Whenever there is a forum cry for nerf I am afraid of an actual nerf. It should be obvious why.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Synaki wrote: »

What's everyone so afraid of? These threads for fun areI don't know if you part of any gaming community, especially when there's a running joke involved. Or are you afraid of actual sorc nerfs?

Yes. Whenever there is a forum cry for nerf I am afraid of an actual nerf. It should be obvious why.

Sorc nerfs likely aren't happening. Like I said it's a running joke. And that death recap is obvious crap. No worries.
This discussion has been closed.