The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Last Boss in vBRP

Sabretusks
Sabretusks
✭✭✭
So... is it just me remembering incorrectly, or did the last boss in vBRP suddenly gain a ton of health?
  • Sabretusks
    Sabretusks
    ✭✭✭
    For comparison, here's a shot of tonight's fight vs. one from an Alcast video.

unknown.png?width=770&height=244
    unknown.png
  • DeSyreni
    DeSyreni
    ✭✭
    This is an outrage! We should riot in the streets!
  • Sabretusks
    Sabretusks
    ✭✭✭
    Just disappointed that it's the double drop event and they supposedly just fixed a bunch of stuff, but this seems to be inhibiting progress.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More challenge, I support this :>
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• ForzaRammer
    ForzaRammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not like mechanics is too hard
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is that there isn't any communication or transparency regarding this change. The fight is largely RNG based, getting totems at wonky times during ghost phase, negates dropping at inopportune moments, etc. With this fight being SO much longer, you are pretty much guaranteed to get screwed by RNG at some point. I don't mind this change if it were intended and included in the patch notes, but the fact they aren't saying anything leads me to believe it was unintended and they are hiding their heads in the sand because they're embarrassed they broke ANOTHER thing.

As they should be. It's unacceptable to be this incompetent.
    Edited by Emphatic_Static on February 29, 2020 8:33PM
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same thing for normal mode. it went from 1 mio health to like 6 or so.
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling