The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Streak & other abilities not firing

Rioh
Rioh
✭✭
I'll preface this by saying it seems that ALL abilities have some sort of clunky delay when you hit them now -- this mainly appears when the server is under load (i.e. any fights in cyrodil); however, I have been noticing outside of Cyrodil that streak is not always firing when you hit it. There seems to be a new ability clunkiness introduced this patch beyond the usual server lag.

It's also worth noting that while lag has plagued Cyrodil since day 1, currently you have to mash an ability 5+ times for it to even begin to fire when in a large scale pvp fight. It seems that the only way to currently fight is to zerg around with a team of players button mashing since it is impossible to get multiple abilities off in quick sequence when in high latency situations (or just log on when everyone else has logged off).
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I experienced this today after having no problem yesterday. In Murkmire, Southern Elsweyr, and battlegrounds between 2 different characters. At 2AM PT on PC NA. I'll be checking my equipment just in case.

It felt so sludgy I had to just log off, honestly
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner