The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Here's one of the many "How long is the maintenance" Threads

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
giphy.gif

Well I'm off to bed, so I'll see you all in about 12 hours or so and read the replies if ZOS don't close this
Edited by JamieAubrey on February 24, 2020 7:36AM
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... how long is the maintenance?
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Says above, 10 hours.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RD065 wrote: »
    Says above, 10 hours.

If all goes well.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to teach kids to read time and do math in schools. Those were the days!
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RD065 wrote: »
    Says above, 10 hours.
    :#
    But I need it. I need ESO now.

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, well I'm off to work then.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will take all day my dudes!

But some music for the down time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FO3JyUHiKqsviE%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmCofbE.jpg
    signing off
  • Kotusha
    Kotusha
    ✭✭✭
    I slept in and didn't manage to squeeze in between cron and maintenance. And after maintenance, there is download. I'm gonna cry if I don't get the event rewards today.
  • Gonadius
    Gonadius
    When can we start 'patching'? As it's a 60+ gig download, I'm wondering if it'll be available to start the download mid-maintenance...

EDIT: And after posting this, the game started patching. Soooo... Never mind me...
    Edited by Gonadius on February 24, 2020 8:04AM
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    giphy.gif

The download of our age. God speed.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here I wait all brokenhearted
    Maintenance has really only started.

Edit; I take it back, now my download's started. :open_mouth:
    Edited by Sephyr on February 24, 2020 8:06AM
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I could use the time at work, but instead my son is sick with the manflu (common cold for girls and women) so instead I’m using the time cleaning and reassuring him that this is, in fact, not the end of life as we know it.......

But downloading has begun. How long will I have to wait?
    Edited by SmukkeHeks on February 24, 2020 8:15AM
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    My downloading started right away.
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Enokariel on February 24, 2020 8:21AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And some completed patch notes
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy guar, I wasn't expecting to be able to start downloading until after maintenance, but I just started it after seeing this thread. Currently at 0%, wish I'd started at 2 AM EST. :(
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Holy guar, I wasn't expecting to be able to start downloading until after maintenance, but I just started it after seeing this thread. Currently at 0%, wish I'd started at 2 AM EST. :(

The patch didn't start downloading until just after 3am, so you got started pretty close to everyone else who were already waiting.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oddbasket wrote: »
    They used to teach kids to read time and do math in schools. Those were the days!

That was before we had Google. These days, if Google doesn't have the answer, the answer does not exist.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says in the banner how long Zos estimates maintenance to take. You had the only answer Zos will provide ATM before even creating this thread.

OP just wanted Zos to look amazing, that they provided an estimate before the question was even asked. lol
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was going to leave my PC on but didn't turned on the PC at 17:30 and the download finished about an hour later
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maintenance ended quite a while ago. Those of us without awesome connections are still downloading though. If I get maximum connection speed for the entire duration of the download, the download will have taken 18 hours for me....assuming maximum speed for the entire duration of the download.