The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PSA Monday Morning Maintenance 02/24/2020

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please note that the server maintenance will begin at 2 AM EST, or 7 AM GMT, which means we have 1 hour to grab Monday's tickets and strongbox before the servers are taken offline.

If you play on both servers, NA and EU, you might want to try for tickets on the one that matters the most to you, then try on the other one if there's still time. I've gotten my tickets within no longer than 15 minutes of trying, so hopefully 1 hour will be plenty of time for grabbing tickets on both servers.

If you do daily crafting writs or other daily jobs, you might want to just grab the assignments and not worry about trying to do them, unless you have plenty of time after getting your tickets.

If you start the download and update as soon as it's available when the servers come back up, and if it doesn't take much longer than 24 to 36 hours, you should still be able to get your Tuesday tickets and strongbox, then do any daily writs or other jobs that you'd accepted Monday morning, such that you don't miss any days.

That's my hope, at least. :)
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I parked a toon on a WB head, so I just need to log in ( hope people are attacking already ) and just lay down AOE
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that's 1 am in the morning for me, I'm going to hopefully be fast asleep. I like the event tickets, but not so much that I'm willing to literally lose sleep for them.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 1 AM in the morning for me, too, but I don't have to get up early on Monday, so...

I parked my alts in front of the crafting job boards, and parked my mains in Murkmire.

I got my tickets and strongbox on NA within 3 minutes of the rollover, then ported home to grab my crafting jobs for Monday. Then I cycled through my alts to grab their crafting jobs.

Then I switched to my EU main and it took about 15 minutes of running around fighting trash mobs before I got my tickets and a strongbox. No fragment this time, but a crafting motif, which is more to my liking anyway. Then I ported home to grab my crafting jobs and logged off. I don't do writs on my EU alts.

Now I can take a break from ESO and play some Arena.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Devildog1968_ESO
    I have to use various cellphone's 15GB limits tomorrow to try and get this thing running again. I wish they said ANYWHERE that I could find how big it was ACTUALLY going to be!

My connections are fast, it is just making sure I have enough 15GBs devices to do it quickly. Otherwise, I will drop to "are you F'ing kidding me" speeds!!
    Heroes are no braver than anyone else.
    They are just braver for five minutes longer!
    ~Source Unknown
  • Floyd_Stash
    Floyd_Stash
    ✭✭✭
    who the f cares about this event... those tickets can be stolen from me idc...
    Cancel your subscription - Only buy store items with ingame gold.
    Accept the timesink, refuse the zenimax player-milking tactics!
    - You are NOT a cow! Stop acting like one!