Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Just end my new home called "bankruptcy"

Linblack
Linblack
✭✭✭
actualy its almost complete. waiting for 1 new painting from crates.
and for "Coldharbour Arcanaeum". need this glowing rupture to split the crystal way and garden.

jt6i9quvrqqi.jpg
dfpclewrhul0.jpg
9miu7z9cb88z.jpg
mujjdcoc0tw7.jpg
dw16yngsi711.jpg
88f6mrp655yc.jpg
kjx2gfabg2q5.jpg
uhpmhx7s1s68.jpg
s5e7nv17xpqq.jpg
ynqln0bag10m.jpg
bms7jqxhqtfe.jpg
m8sov80d9ffa.jpg
qigjxrc0gr9h.jpg
f90aw78pp35l.jpg
kfkre8uqv5zj.jpg
0nsntwhbxxe1.jpg
t9mtrhhdx66b.jpg
6tzu92el5xh8.jpg
xb6i293rucny.jpg
u25dj60p6sz6.jpg
61am9l7pn1wn.jpg
6o9hm20rsmo9.jpg
3srohjua8tad.jpg
yoyc00oyk3t5.jpg
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    meh the order of screenshots is lost
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! And... yeah, bankruptcy... I imagine the cost...
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 23, 2020 10:03PM
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    This is so cool! Are you using shaders?
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    This is so cool! Are you using shaders?

neat perfection reshade
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭
    This is very cool!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Linblack wrote: »
    s
    if by 2030 the situation with slots does not change, and the number of trophies will continue to grow. I’ll just build a house out of them, using them as walls.

lol, brilliant.

A criticism of a thing we like should not be viewed as a criticism of ourselves.

Sometimes, the truth hurts, especially when you have become extremely comfortable via telling convenient lies.
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing home, are we able to visit in-game?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely but confusing, so I second - are you willing to have folks visit in game?

This is one of the few times I'd actually be interested in a video.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (bosmer template) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love your house, it's incredibly beautiful!!!
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Telella - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The more the merrier ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Dro-m'athra Destroyer
    DC Mal the Ghost Whisperer - Orc Necromancer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Riad Phoenix-Song - Breton Necromancer - Healer

PC/EU CP750

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Surjan - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL HM · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR HM · vSS HM· vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks wow :smiley: !
    Do you plan to open the house for visitors? It would be lovely to be able to walk around in all those color themes^^ I like the green ceiling very much also. If you open the house, I hope you're somewhere on PC and that PTF addon will work again soon after the patch^^
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on February 24, 2020 9:19AM
    PC/EU
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »
    Amazing home, are we able to visit in-game?
    Looks wow :smiley: !
    Do you plan to open the house for visitors? It would be lovely to be able to walk around in all those color themes^^ I like the green ceiling very much also. If you open the house, I hope you're somewhere on PC and that PTF addon will work again soon after the patch^^

its main residence - always open.
    ebonherat chetau @Linblack
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Linblack: On NA or EU? :)
    PC/EU
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    @Linblack: On NA or EU? :)

EU
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Impressive. I will visit soon. 😀
  • mrsrobot
    mrsrobot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks really fantastic 😊
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    now its have a crystal roof

b3g2pi864xd2.png
    1u2l4dko6y02.png

I don’t know which is better. with or without hemo?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without hemo
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks lovely.

Great name for the house. The soul-destroying gold grind to furnish my first one still haunts me and it's why I'm not rushing to do the next.
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered: what material to make walls in a white crystal room. the stone is too simple. the tree is too light. but my dementia gave a brilliant answer. I just literally made them out of money.
    rlj2b0psy2fg.png
    0kgbbbchb6ij.png
    qvfcw3k0s1mt.png

oh and i got one more good view
    4qonxnan8zn9.jpg
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Username & server? Platform? Can we visit? Also, you need a red diamond box next to a red diamond lol
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    Username & server? Platform? Can we visit? Also, you need a red diamond box next to a red diamond lol

Linblack EU PC
    i wish the "kalinka malinka" musicbox
    Edited by Linblack on February 26, 2020 2:10AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Looks lovely.

Great name for the house. The soul-destroying gold grind to furnish my first one still haunts me and it's why I'm not rushing to do the next.

This is why I think we need a housing-related way to make some of our gold back.

Other people ("altoholics"!) buy multiple accounts and chars, get hirelings and do crafting writs on all of them.

They make multiple millions, per week, just from that alone.

So, housing people should have a way of clawing at least some of their gold back, via doing something they enjoy, too (i.e. something housing-related).

It's only fair.
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 26, 2020 7:12AM
    A criticism of a thing we like should not be viewed as a criticism of ourselves.

Sometimes, the truth hurts, especially when you have become extremely comfortable via telling convenient lies.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous pics, by the way. :smile:

• Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I think I saw this house on JHart's stream! It's really impressive. I'm tempted to say it's the most amazingly built house I've seen so far :)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.

Healer main and Society of Scholars guild officer. On PC/NA and PC/EU, I play:
    PC/NA: Manerion - Altmer Sorcerer Healer || Meirion Telynor - Bosmer Werewolf Stamina Warden
    Loryerandilwe - Altmer Vampire Nightblade Healer || Eldhraun Gwernydd - Breton Vampire Stamina Nightblade
    Sirrush Zainsubani - Ashlander Dunmer Dragonknight Tank || Zanrhuni-ko - Khajiit Templar Healer
    Aurhirion Varlaurane - Altmer Warden Healer || Hlífhildr Golden-Cloak - Nord Dragonknight Healer
    Falvyon Drinith - Dunmer Necromancer Healer || Vidhusari-daro - Khajiit Magicka Warden
    Taurzur gra-Dushatâr - Orsimer Warden Tank || Lorvyn Velador - Dunmer Vampire Magicka Nightblade
    Aeolus Gilraedhel - Imperial PvP Magicka Necromancer [AD]
    Gwenhaël du Marais - Breton Vampire Nightblade Tank || Arzhurenn du Marais - Breton Vampire Magicka Templar
    Verlyn of Frost and Song - Altmer Ayleid Magicka Necromancer || Jhaza'dro-la - Khajiit Stamina Templar

PC/EU: Aderynwen - Altmer Templar Healer || Quandenrume - Altmer Vampire Magicka Nightblade
    Tsona-Vakka - Argonian Templar Tank || Vidrun Owl-Song - Nord Stamina Dragonknight
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I think I saw this house on JHart's stream! It's really impressive. I'm tempted to say it's the most amazingly built house I've seen so far :)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObesePoliteWheelDancingBanana

best moment
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a very impressive house. I can only recommand an ingame visit. :)

Only thing I fail to understand are the two chairs in the middle of the room. Are they... an invention for a two-part carrot peeler in progress?^^
    PC/EU
  • Linblack
    Linblack
    ✭✭✭
    Its a very impressive house. I can only recommand an ingame visit. :)

Only thing I fail to understand are the two chairs in the middle of the room. Are they... an invention for a two-part carrot peeler in progress?^^

This is an ancient Russian riddle
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I'm not even into housing and that looks really superb!
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Holy effing....! Gorgeous! Geanted, I am a sucker for glowing plants and crystals so the would have ben my cup of tea in any case. But kudos to you for craftsmanship, design, atmosphere. And I wince at estimating the cost of all that!