The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

l

albertberku
albertberku
✭✭✭
Edited by albertberku on March 22, 2020 3:31AM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a double-edged sword. Its actually easier to counter this way because it has 7k hp so you can one shot it with a relatively balanced build. Better yet you can CC it and prevent the Necromancer from recasting altogether
    Edited by Ankael07 on February 23, 2020 12:17AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMO blastbones should not be able to be damaged before detonating at all. skills like that tend to be bad.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If anything destroying it in front of the Necromancer should do AoE damage to both friendlys and enemies.
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Attack from the back then? Don’t see the issue here with all the other pet kiting going on via matriarchs, attros.. I don’t see this a problem but just me.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamcro wrote: »
    Attack from the back then? Don’t see the issue here with all the other pet kiting going on via matriarchs, attros.. I don’t see this a problem but just me.

I mean judging by your name you are going to be a bit bias.ed here xD

I think summoning from the side/ behind the nec is a good choice. Its very annoying to randomly hit it when its summoned.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBones have high damage, major defile and leave corpse that cro can tether or suck ultimate from. With their immediate jumping now, being able to CC and kill them is justified. It's comparable to Dizzy and Snipe drawbacks having cast time.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah idk... next patch is going to make it even harder to quickly nuke down unless you are ready as its coming out of the ground. If its already heading towards you, its unlikely you will be able to destroy it before it makes contact.

I would have preferred that it came out when casted, not requiring a target, and just followed the necro for x amount of seconds as a normal pet and jumps to the first target that the stam necro deals direct damage to. That way if the necro or casts the skill it's more open to counter play and if used in a combo, not much changes from how it is now.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Funny story about this ability. Foo and I were duoing at Glade Mine when 4 DC show up and then hold back. Foo and I were like...”hmm why are they waiting? The guards are all dead. It’s just us”. Next thing we know. BOOM. All four used their blast bones at the exact same time on FOO. I was like “Nooooooo!! Foo!! You ***!!!” And then BOOM. All four shot blast ones at me same time and death followed. I can only imagine their discord was something like this...”okay guys. We can’t PvP these two. Bc we suck. So. We’re gonna have to time a blast bones on each. Not an ult. Just blast bones k guys? 1..2..3”

Sniff 😢 the horrrrorrrrr
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol. Funny story about this ability. Foo and I were duoing at Glade Mine when 4 DC show up and then hold back. Foo and I were like...”hmm why are they waiting? The guards are all dead. It’s just us”. Next thing we know. BOOM. All four used their blast bones at the exact same time on FOO. I was like “Nooooooo!! Foo!! You ***!!!” And then BOOM. All four shot blast ones at me same time and death followed. I can only imagine their discord was something like this...”okay guys. We can’t PvP these two. Bc we suck. So. We’re gonna have to time a blast bones on each. Not an ult. Just blast bones k guys? 1..2..3”

Sniff 😢 the horrrrorrrrr

Now imagine that with Sorcerer's Curse from 41 meters
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sniff 😢 the horrrrorrrrr

Imagine a group of stamnecro all spamming Bbones on one target... this new patch is going to be fun 😂
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Sniff 😢 the horrrrorrrrr

Now imagine that with Sorcerer's Curse from 41 meters

I know I've encountered plenty of sorc packs timing curses well before this patch. At least there's a chance of catching a necro if they fail.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When opponent has a pet, we can plan attacks since we know the position of the pet. Blastbones, summoning directly in front of the necromancer are just cutting the line of sight randomly every 4 seconds. I believe this makes the blastbones too advantageous. My recommendation would be:

Either make it untargetable or
    make it summon somewhere near the necromancer and not directly front of him or
    Lower its health so that it dies in one LA + skill or
    Make the cooldown 6 seconds.

No, no and no again.

The skill operation is glitchy enough without further eroding its usability. Half the time it STILL just stands there idle, either at the target or before. Given the skill is integral to Necro damage and corpse creation, is is frankly ridiculous it has not been updated and fixed.

Ive said it before, it should be removed entirely and replaced with an overland spirit summon that simply behavies like a fired skill, flying overland, missing any pathing issues.

.(ps, I have heard its getting fixed in some way next patch, fingers crossed).
    Edited by Grianasteri on February 25, 2020 11:26AM