The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Conditional stun on blastbones magicka morph!

buzzclops
buzzclops
✭✭✭
I know flame clench still has a stun but on magicka necromancer most of the time you will want to use lightning to get the most out of its abilities. And the core killing potential of magcro is the combination of Bb and colossus which clench knock players out often(but that is another problem) Since the magicka blastbones morph is going to be weird to use without any change I wanted to share what I think would be a decent way to add a stun to the necromancer toolkit without it being unhealthy for pvp!
Make blastbones consume corpses to put off balance on its main target! I think for the Stam version consuming a nearby corpse for the major defile could also be pretty balanced. It would make that your first cast of it won’t do anything but then you can start using your corpses better as the fights go on. And actually make better use of all the passives.

Also side note, mystic syphon gets broken by really small objects like rocks or weird elevation and it makes it completely unusable!!!!!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Blastbones would just put an enemy off-balance and you would need to heavy attack for the stun? That sounds fine to me, except I don’t think I’d want every Blastbones cast to consume a corpse (none left for Siphon or Boneyard then).

Just be careful not to add a stun to BB directly, as this would make it unusable in many PVE scenarios where the tank has to chain in enemies.
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    I’m just trying to theorycraft something because it’s been my favourite class for a while now and I’ve been trying to make it work! (Its very good in bgs) you are right about the pve side I guess. I never pve but that makes sense!