The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

disappointed with frostbane horse

kratier
kratier
✭✭✭✭
i know this is a nitpick , but after having frostbane wolf and using it forever, i always wanted to get the frostbane horse because of the image from the crown crate rewards
i traded 1 million gold for crowns, and used them all for crates, still didnt get it, but had enough gems saved up to straight up buy it from the rewards
i also probably used most of my own crowns to buy crates of my own

my complaint is the color of the mount isn't what the picture is on the store page, reward page
8087deb017f53a9f852f6c929e0c57af.jpg

vs
actually in game
md71t6ikopa0.png
7c590ragphby.png

this is a totally small nitpick, but like the sole reason i wanted it because it was more plainly colored, brown instead of blue , the wolf is shown as blue, the horse is shown as brown

at the very least, can you update the image to show the actual skin of the model, i wasted a lot of crowns and gold only to be disappointed

• Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks blue in both pictures to me, I think the lighting might be throwing you off. Or I'm just completely blinded by the fact the frostbane horse is my favorite mount in the game (with head armor hidden)
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember to always preview before you buy. Including stuff in crates.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    no, it is definitely brown in the picture and blue in game. there are many blues in the picture but none on the horse's "clothing"
    i know i should have previewed, but still disappointed and giving my feedback to devs
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kratier wrote: »
    no, it is definitely brown in the picture and blue in game. there are many blues in the picture but none on the horse's "clothing"
    i know i should have previewed, but still disappointed and giving my feedback to devs

As I said, to my eyesight, the clothing is definitely blue that gets slightly thrown off by the type of lighting in picture. I am in no way saying that's what you see, but saying it's definitely brown as an absolute doesn't change the fact I still see blue. Honestly, I'd love for the cloth to be brown. On a side note, a version of the 'Witch-Knight Charger' without the metal armor would be amazing(It has the fur-lined brown leather)