Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/02/07

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Wedding Blossoms, Blue 2,500g
  2. Wedding Lantern 5,000g
  3. Wedding Lantern , Hanging 5,000g
  4. Wedding Curtain 7,500g
  5. Wedding Curtain, Wide 7,500g
  6. Wedding Flower Trellis 10,000g
  7. Ra Gada Statue, Seated Lion Ibis 25,000g New

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Robvenom
    Robvenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you have to move 54 weeks worth of stuff on your calendar ;)
    Puppet the Peanut - Templar Tank/Healer
    Options
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, there goes all my gold I saved during the taxidermy and reskinned wood elf weeks.
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CQyU2Z.png
    Ve5OfhW.png
    0K6pv76.png
    Ai4VJYd.png
    eNWwHGc.png
    zC3GsyZ.png
    XstVQQ2.png
    TYLSjpv.png
    YkSb5B1.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robvenom wrote: »

Yup. It is what it is...
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heh, I've reconsidered. I'm going to swap the previously expected items with the wedding stuff for now.
    Options
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An exciting week! Those trellises and wedding flowers resell VERY well, so I know Zanil will be leaving with a hefty purse this week!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
    Options
  • Kaartinen
    Kaartinen
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Those wedding curtains are enormous!
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana must have Warehouses FULL of this stuff!!lol Legit amazes me where you manage to store it all

Thank you two again for all your hard work!!!
    Edited by xxthir13enxx on February 8, 2020 2:33AM
    Options
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg... 1.5 mio gone... on NA, EU to follow...

ieQDhKd.png

byvPhWj.png

sK565Os.png

XOElR5m.png
    Edited by markulrich1966 on February 8, 2020 3:55AM
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana must have Warehouses FULL of this stuff!!lol Legit amazes me where you manage to store it all
    I have one of each luxury furniture in Mournoth Keep ) If you play PC EU and have addon, you can visit it any time. With structures and some looks-the-same items (like achievement totems) it is 345/400 now.

More than one I buy only things that I want to use somewhere. And I have two 700-slots houses to keep items - one could be enough, but I decided it will be more convinient to keep bound and not bound items separately.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hew's Bane weeks have always contained pretty good stuff. (Except when that hanging wedding lantern half was added, since you can get a full version of the same as an achievement furnishing, and it looks so much better. And is cheaper to boot.)

Of course I already have plenty of wedding blossoms and rose trellises, so can't be too excited about them. Even so, might as well buy half a dozen or so more. Who knows, maybe ZOS actually manages to get it's act together enough, for me to be interested enough to start that one build I've been thinking about. Provided of course, taht thye release suitable plot on which to build it.

As for the new item... It's cool. Not something I needed though. I already have more than enough Ra-Gada statues, and don't really have room for more. Guess I'll buy 4 or so and see if I can come up with something for them. At least they aren't just recolors of base game green plans.

I hope next week is not yet another friggign Ra-Gada statue. I'd much rather have those glorious Redguard style planters that are scattered about Abah's Landing.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good looking statue!
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What does that mean? Did they (ZOS) change something?
    Options
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

What does that mean? Did they (ZOS) change something?

Wedding was first theme of cycle. And last - ayleid, that should be this week. They changed order (I hope that changed, to have wedding items on week of February 14, not removed).
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, just when I have very little gold, they now have something worth buying... :lol:

Oh well...

Thanks for posting, again. :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 8, 2020 8:12AM
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaartinen wrote: »
    Wow! Those wedding curtains are enormous!

Do a search for the wedding cake house, on the Housing subforum - it was made using them. :smiley:
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn’t the statue one that was previously only available in the Crown store? Not on at the moment so can’t check. But is this then Zos putting something in game that was crowns only?

Or is it a totally new one?
    Options
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Isn’t the statue one that was previously only available in the Crown store? Not on at the moment so can’t check. But is this then Zos putting something in game that was crowns only?

Or is it a totally new one?

the Crown one is slightly different - standing on all legs. And the back part of head differes.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 8, 2020 9:24AM
    Options
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg... 1.5 mio gone... on NA, EU to follow...

ieQDhKd.png

byvPhWj.png

sK565Os.png

XOElR5m.png

someone is starting an ibis cult :open_mouth:
    PC EU
    Options
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the lanterns, definitely getting a bunch of those. tho i might check out the achievement version first...

the trellis and statue are also pretty cool. :)
    PC EU
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Ibises are really nice - just like the furniture pack ones, just sitting (rather than standing):

Z0rKN4I.png

OB0Qptu.png
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishing pack one, for comparison:

M8xmbTY.png
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I buy those trellises every time, they make great "walls" and are reasonably priced.
    Options