The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild" PC NA

• quirky_unicorn
    Another big shout out for our new members! Welcome to the family Spiceisright, Exis, Court-l, Ty-balt, Lizzabetta, Sparkella, Constance and Sybillah! We are so grateful to have you join us and it's been so wonderful being able to chat and run content together!

We may seem like a huge guild considering our website and our influx of new members (-points up-), but I assure you that we're tight knit and love to get to know each and every person who comes our way! Give us a shot - you won't regret it ~.^
    Elder Council (Guild Leader) @ Tyrs Paladium
    Main: AD Stamblade Khajiit CP 1000+
    Others: ... Too many
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Well said Quirky!

We will never be larger than a medium sized guild, and our mission from day one has always been for everyone to get to know everybody.

There are NO EGOS here. Brand new recruits can communicate with our officers, Quirky our energetic and dynamic guild leader, and myself the guild founder. There is no "boys club" or "elite static group" that you as a new or casual member will not be allowed to join.

Roots. Family. We'll never change :)
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 20, 2020 7:40AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • quirky_unicorn
    Welcoming another great bunch of recruits today - you guys are seriously awesome! Welcome to the family Sinikall, LivingDeadDragon, Naed, Siamk0, Raynes, and Arthur Slugworth!

It's been a real treat chatting with all of our new members lately. I am so pleased that you're all so friendly and as mentioned before - willing to jump into content with us quickly. Our guild morale is so high right now... last night we even completed Cloudrest +2 while bringing along some of our most timid of players! To see new recruits stepping up and helping out and to see both new and old cheering each other on for content they thought too intimidating once upon a time - this is what Tyrs is all about and this is our goal. We want to play hard, laugh hard, and improve with friends! So thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. This sounds like a terrific guild. I'll definitely be applying!

* seeking adventure and new friends!
    * looking for an old school NO DRAMA GUILD that wants to do group content.
    * age 32

I applied on the guild site :) I'm verdict0224 in game.
  • quirky_unicorn
    Great, I'll go check the applications! :)
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is ON A ROLL.

Are you READY to go inside the fire towards victory, together with your fellow guild mates? Fear not in the company of like minds!!! Come join us!!!

https://youtu.be/7V40psmtsUM
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 23, 2020 4:50PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭

Rzon, thanks for reading our guild rules and taking the time to fill out an application!! Great read. Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 27, 2020 6:30AM
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Redchazz and Ka'lorra!!!
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on March 3, 2020 3:09PM
    Guild Founder

• Fereldyn
    Fereldyn
    ✭✭
    What time of day do you generally run your events? Just trying to find a guild that works with my schedule!
  • Hugzmymagic
    Well damn. Your guild events run EST according to your web site. I need PST. Thanks anyway
    Edited by Hugzmymagic on March 4, 2020 6:58AM
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Well damn. Your guild events run EST according to your web site. I need PST. Thanks anyway

We are a socially motivated guild with DEEP tight-knit camaraderie. We run parties 24/7/365. Scheduled runs and impromptu runs run the map throughout the US and EU times.

ANY guildie can post a scheduled run in a friendly time zone and they WILL have plenty of company! We are the PARTY PEOPLE.
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on March 4, 2020 5:21PM
    Guild Founder

• Hugzmymagic
    Sounds good. How do I get an in game invite to guild?
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Check the email address you used when you signed up for a link to the application. The guild leader send you a reply to your application.

Let me know VIA PM if any further questions. Good luck !!
    Guild Founder

• Hugzmymagic
    I did receive an email comment from

cleaver submitted a new comment : " I'll leave the application open for you for now. Let us know if you wish to join. We would love to have you join the family."

Cut and pasted short version of the email. I am on the guild roster on the web site. I was reluctant to join because the guild events are scheduled normally EST but there are other options to be explored =).

Thanks
  • quirky_unicorn
    @Fereldyn as Hugz and Aandre were just discussing, usually our events are prescheduled for about 7pm EST start (although friday trials are 9pm and dungeon runs and zone stomp are a 'join in when you can' with the events running anywhere from 2 to 4 more hours) but we have members who often throw out requests at many times of day for pledges, vet pledges, and other dungeons, impromptu zone stomps, and more.
  • quirky_unicorn
    Welcome to Varyn Pride, Lunapowaqa, B-Ert Lahr, and Alysia Amnell!

Also, congrats to some of our newest recruits who joined us for our Halls of Fabrication run the other night and held out to complete it for their first time! Love to see the initiative and know that our new blood is adventurous and brave ~.^
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay call me silly .... my husband is interested in applying..I'm looking at the site and I totally cannot find a link or any place to tell him to apply.

Where does he look for this?

His handle here and in game is @Francis_Toliver
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh apparently the "apply here" disappears when you are logged in

Dang y'all are too logical!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • quirky_unicorn
    Lol, that is not something often said about us ~.^ jk, jk. Glad you could find it!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, that is not something often said about us ~.^ jk,

Compared to me, the bar for "logical" is really not that high.
  • quirky_unicorn
    Welcome to the family Akiro, J'Ruzz, and Dra'Sabra!

G9nMvmk.png

ZAnXk5b.png

Should have grabbed pictures in Alinor, but ah well.. Good times on Guild Night!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Brother (or Sister)... do you still believe in one another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Then lets group up... and get this party started!!!
    Guild Founder

• quirky_unicorn
    Welcome home to another wonderful group of new members - Clew, Nachtkrieger, Vaydis, Banzashi, SemperFi, Candy, Graeleigh, Lady Sigrid, Clea-Atamos, Amemyst, Lillian Darkheart, Monati and Flowyarg!

Phew! -wipes brow- Thank you for choosing Tyrs Paladium! Also, a big shout out to Clew, Nacht, Amemyst, and Flowyarg for being brave and jumping into trials with us right after joining! We love that initiative!
  • quirky_unicorn
    Welcome H-ag-ar, Bshino, Wixaura, and Chains! Glad to have you in our ever-growing family!

Tyrs Paladium is STILL accepting applications! We're always happy to include more friendly folks to our ranks. If you need a place to learn, grow, and be social - Tyrs is the place to do it! Don't be shy, just apply and then say hi! ;)

/endcheese
  • Vonnegut2506
    Vonnegut2506
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be putting an application on the website, so here is my post here as well.
  • Titanborn
    Titanborn
    Soul Shriven
    Applied!
  • jhnfnk3b14_ESO
    jhnfnk3b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just applied on the website.
  • Walman
    Walman
    ✭✭
    Greetings all,
    Im @walman . I recently returned to ESO after and having fun on my nightblade. Im a player from the Netherlands (EU), but i prefer to play on the NA server.

I'm a old dude (67), but i love MMORPGs. I love yur guilds rules and matureness and would love a spot in the guilds. I know the cuz of the timezones it will be pain to join runs, but thats ok for me. Im mostly looking for a nice and friendly guild.

Regards,
    @walman
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Walman wrote: »
    Greetings all,
    Im @walman . I recently returned to ESO after and having fun on my nightblade. Im a player from the Netherlands (EU), but i prefer to play on the NA server.

I'm a old dude (67), but i love MMORPGs. I love yur guilds rules and matureness and would love a spot in the guilds. I know the cuz of the timezones it will be pain to join runs, but thats ok for me. Im mostly looking for a nice and friendly guild.

Regards,
    @walman

You are a PERFECT FIT Walman!!! You will seriously make friends immediately in Tyrs Paladium. The lasting kind..

Guild Founder

• MadSlag
    MadSlag
    Soul Shriven
    Hi All,

I've been away for about 5 years. I was once a member but I noticed recently when I got back into the game that I am no longer in the guild. I was wondering what the likelihood of re-applying would be? I left a post on the Tyrs Paladium site but I thought I would post here as well to cover my bases.

Thanks tons!