Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Soulshine and War Maiden

ACamaroGuy
ACamaroGuy
✭✭✭
Will Soushine work with War Maiden? Do they cancel each other or conflict with each other? I've created a kick around PvE Breton MagPlar. I'm looking for a fun different non-meta build for overland play. I'm not into trials or vet dungeons with this character at all. Thank you.
For the Empire
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've run it in Vet Trials. It does it's best dps versus groups. I can also hit over 40k on RD ticks.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    I've run it in Vet Trials. It does it's best dps versus groups. I can also hit over 40k on RD ticks.

Soulshine should be the weapon/jewelry setup, correct?
    For the Empire
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine jewellery changed to Arcane/Infused/Tri either will be fine, or if you leave it healthy use a max mag max recovery food/drink + Weapons

Then warmaiden on the body and yes you will chew through all overland content with this build
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just use slime craw rattle cage warmaiden
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ACamaroGuy wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »

Soulshine should be the weapon/jewelry setup, correct?

Actually I use rings/chest/weapon for the increased protection and undaunted stats. I think for overland that might be best as you alone are responsible for your own defense. A little extra armor might help during a world boss fight. But feel free to mix it up.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●