The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Would you like the option to reskin your merchant to any merchant in tamriel?

Gohavoc
Gohavoc
I would be down for naggadu and his bread 😀😀
Let's hear what trader or cat skin you would choose and why! EVEN YOU DEVS!!
Edited by Gohavoc on January 31, 2020 7:30PM

Would you like the option to reskin your merchant to any merchant in tamriel? 31 votes

Yesss, would love my favourite trader!
74% 23 votes
No, it's fine we don't need a reskin.
22% 7 votes
But i waaannnna reskin my cat tooo!
3% 1 vote
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wouldn't make more sense to have a standard banker and then just several visual options, including the cat, that players can buy?
    give it it's own menu in the crown store
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    Would be a great idea!
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would totally make my merchant into that creepy middle-aged painter in Rimmen.
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    I would totally make my merchant into that creepy middle-aged painter in Rimmen.

Hahahah that would be awesome!! 😂😂
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably won't happen since they seem to be keen on selling new Assistants than letting us reskin old ones. But you never know.
    SWTOR had an interesting idea with making a special gear slot for their Companions -- an "appearance" slot. You can buy different race/face/hair pre-created combos and "equip" that on your companion to change their look, sometimes radically with the event appearance ones.
    And in some games, your pet is the junk seller (like Torchlight).
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on January 31, 2020 7:12PM
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Probably won't happen since they seem to be keen on selling new Assistants than letting us reskin old ones. But you never know.
    SWTOR had an interesting idea with making a special gear slot for their Companions -- an "appearance" slot. You can buy different race/face/hair pre-created combos and "equip" that on your companion to change their look, sometimes radically with the event appearance ones.
    And in some games, your pet is the junk seller (like Torchlight).

Honestly just any addition that let me reskin my trader to naggadu i'd be alright with it hahah! Or maybe if you buy the trader for first time you can pick the skin and if you already have it you get 1 free reskin! Then you pay some additional crowns if you wanna do it again so atleast their still selling assistants and probably making money off old ones because let's face it who gunna buy 2 bankers and merchants?? But it sucks when a cool one comes out that you want. So i think a purchaseable reskin would be a great idea!
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES.

more importantly tho, i wanna reskin the banker. hate tythis...
    PC EU
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    snoozy wrote: »
    YES.

more importantly tho, i wanna reskin the banker. hate tythis...

Yes, tythis is very meh so i never bought him. Ezabi came out and that was pretty cool! Still would like to reskin ezabi into something else aswell!
    Edited by Gohavoc on January 31, 2020 7:25PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, an "other" option would have been appreciated. I don't want to reskin my alfiqs. But if others want reskins and ZOS agrees, it's fine with me.
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Actually, an "other" option would have been appreciated. I don't want to reskin my alfiqs. But if others want reskins and ZOS agrees, it's fine with me.

Yeah i should've thought about that, too late now i guess. Appreciat the opinion though!
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my... Just imagine the opportunities for houses - they could become truly inhabited. I don't want a Redguard women to live in my Altmer house. I want an Altmer couple there - as if it is their house!
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    Oh my... Just imagine the opportunities for houses - they could become truly inhabited. I don't want a Redguard women to live in my Altmer house. I want an Altmer couple there - as if it is their house!

I Never even thought about that! That's an awesome idea!
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, not going to happen. Can't sell a skin for 5k crowns. They'll just keep making entirely new bankers and merchants.