The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp faction question

curtisnewton
curtisnewton
✭✭✭
A friend wants to join ESO.

That we could play pvp must he be in the same faction as me, or are there betrayal quests sth.?

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He'll need to be playing a character in the same alliance. Furthermore, there's now a faction-locked campaign to consider.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP together: same faction (except for battlegrounds, I think)

PVP against each other: different faction
  • curtisnewton
    curtisnewton
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • SORjosh
    SORjosh
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on blue and hes on yellow yall will be able to play "together". Last campain on ps4 NA saw blue and yellow team up against red for our scrolls early and often. :D
    Edited by SORjosh on January 31, 2020 4:55PM
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodiil you'd have to be the same faction or risk faction locking to the wrong faction other than your main.

Battlegrounds are going to be solo only queue now, so you can't play with your friend there
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today:
    You can group up to do battlegrounds together whatever faction no problem. This will change soon.

To play in Cyrodiil (Locked)you must be on the same faction account wise

To play in Cyrodiil (standard) you must be on the same faction character wise. Meaning if he is EP and your main is AD, but you have an EP alt you can take the EP alt into the standard campaign. In the locked campaigns once you enter with AD you can only bring other AD alts in.

So just be in the same faction to be safe.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom