The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

anyone notice that there is a lot of flickering in cyro? i dont go to the locked ones, but

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
i have seen it on the others.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the flickering as well, but I don't mind as long as I can stay connected.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have been seeing it as well. Keep walls, and bridges mostly.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on January 31, 2020 5:41PM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I couldn't face roe fd the other day to repel the DC seige I kept getting the pink blurry sky .
    Not sure how I'm supposed to be on point and defend when I cant see a thing mid battle...smh
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very interested in why these things only happen in Cyrodiil even when there doesn't seem to be anything stressing the system. Never seen flickering or experienced strange lags in other parts of Tamriel, even when a lot of people are swarming an Alik'r Dolmen or an Elsweyr Dragon.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it in Cyrodiil but used to get it a lot in Craglorn. Still happens some in Craglorn but not near as bad as it was a couple of months ago.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some keeps are worse then others. ZOS said they are looking in to it, but that was months ago.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I’m kinda used to it, as I see it a lot in Cyro and Craglorn, but when I was playing with the hubs a few days ago he couldn’t even pay attention to the game because it was so distracting.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, giant pink claymasses everywhere on cyro, one would think they just are letting it break at this point.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    i dont recall ever seeing the flickering in crags and i have never seen the pink masses in cyro.