The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have idea for new sorc class spammable!!! Plz read

xiZeroPointix
xiZeroPointix
✭✭✭
Sorc relies on weapon skill line for spammable. I suggest the following:

Crystal Frag- has the stun mechanic added back to its function and removed from crystal blast.

Crystal Blast- remove the cast time. Each cast of the ability grants a stack of explosive shards and deals 4500 magic damage on the target. After the third cast, the the shards explode dealing 8,000 magic damage and 12,500 magic damage over 10sec. After the explosion the opponent is set off-balance. The ability currently stuns and I think the stun mechanic should be moved back over to crystal frags as it always should have stayed. The numbers can be changed for balance but I think this should happen!!! Let me know what you think
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just make fury cost less.....looks way cooler as a spammable, and that's the point, no?
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    Yes one morph could be an execute, the other a higher damage above 50% health extra damage spammable and serves the purpose. Good suggestion @Joxer61
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We have closed this thread as it is a duplicate to another thread found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.