The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request: PLEASE HAVE Cardinal05 on the next ESO LIVE!

• Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed! Cardi is so wonderful. He even came to my house (Alinor Townhouse), spent the better part of an hour and helped me solve a problem I was having layering stained glass panels. Tried to pay him, but he'd have none of it. I might've snuck him a tip via mail, though. Truly, Cardinal05 is a gift to the housing community who truly cares and gets a kick out of what he does.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for creating this thread @StabbityDoom - The patience, devotion and caring that @ZOS_Cardinal shows for our Housing community is unparalleled.

Essential Housing Tools, Magic Carpet and DecoTrack have revolutionized Housing in ESO - EHT in particular is practically a game of its own within the game. End-game players and newcomers alike can benefit from these amazing tools. The Open House community feature of EHT has connected our player community in a way that was never possible before. I feel like that feature alone has breathed new life into ESO's Housing system (in addition to the other 1,000 things that his AddOns do).

For the sake of Console players, I would really like to see EHT's editing features brought to the base game. I literally cannot design a home without them. With so many talented Console Housing players that I have seen (in addition to PC's host of talent of course) I would love to see what that part of the Community would be able to develop with those tools in their hands.

I have no doubt that no matter what @ZOS_Cardinal develops for us, it will be amazing and game changing. <3

@ZOS_GinaBruno I second this motion <3
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing it up again! Still want this! <3

PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never had some one with such demand to be on show that so many players like.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just recently got into using EHT and I had no idea how extensive the whole thing was. The creative possibilities with this are insane. Even with something small like the Saint Delyn Penthouse I was blown away by what the addon let me do. I will forever be grateful to Cardinal05 for making this available to the community.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also love to see an ESO Live with Cardi! It would be amazing to hear if any of the functionality of EHT was going to be added to ESO so everyone (addons or not) can have a less frustrating decorating experience :smiley:
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just recently got into using EHT and I had no idea how extensive the whole thing was. The creative possibilities with this are insane. Even with something small like the Saint Delyn Penthouse I was blown away by what the addon let me do. I will forever be grateful to Cardinal05 for making this available to the community.

Go visit darth's home on PC/NA (info in their signature). It's a wonderful example of what you can do with EHT :)
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go visit darth's home on PC/NA (info in their signature). It's a wonderful example of what you can do with EHT :)

Thanks for the plug :) You guys should also catch stabby's stream if you can. She deserves our support.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yes, absolutley agree. i would also love to see him and if he is allowed to talk about the experience he made so far in his new job.

and pls announce it very big... i have now idea when and where to switch on for eso live (guess its twitch?) ^^
    but i would totally watch this :D
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    oh yes, absolutley agree. i would also love to see him and if he is allowed to talk about the experience he made so far in his new job.

and pls announce it very big... i have now idea when and where to switch on for eso live (guess its twitch?) ^^
    but i would totally watch this :D

Here's a handy site: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I appreciate you having a guest on for this upcoming live, but... can we have cardi on too? This Live is all about housing, plus pathing and all sorts of things cardi could comment on - and since he's beloved by the community, now would be the IDEAL time to have him on?! puhleeze?

:DDDDD
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I appreciate you having a guest on for this upcoming live, but... can we have cardi on too? This Live is all about housing, plus pathing and all sorts of things cardi could comment on - and since he's beloved by the community, now would be the IDEAL time to have him on?! puhleeze?

:DDDDD
    Yeah, I was also hoping they would, but hey Cullen will be there so that's a pretty highup housing guest!:smiley: Plus they might want to focus on the contest winners too so I'm wondering just how many features they will be able to show off... I was hoping they'd do a longer housing session with Precision Editing, Houseguests, and Character Pathing, and maybe answer some community questions too, but they might not have the time.

In any case, I'm looking forward to Friday, seeing more Housing Streams is awesome and I hope they continue this newfound tradition with future releases too! :blush:

• Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    I agree as well. @ZOS_Adrikoth would this be possible? Even a behind the scenes bit with Cardinal would be great.