Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA][EST][Social/PvX] Dreamweavers of Evergloam Needs You! (80+ Members!)

KazzyPoo
KazzyPoo
The Scaled Court Falls...Dreamweavers of Evergloam rises!
Thanks for checking out the Dreamweavers of Evergloam! The guild was originally formed in September of 2017, but was lost due to an extended leave of absence by the Guildmasters. Proudly returning and hoping to build up to what we were before, an amazing welcoming community of like-minded ESO players! We don't have much to offer yet, but with YOUR help we can make the dream happen again! Below I'll list off some of our notable features.
Notable Features
  • Discord Voice Server with Custom Content, Logo, and Resources
  • "Psijic Grand Villa" Notable Home as GuildHall
  • Banker and Merchant in GuildHall
  • All Basic Crafting Stations in Guildhall
  • Free Access to Guild Bank Items, re-stocked weekly!
  • Near-Daily Events such as Trials, Skyshard Runs, Contests, Raffles and more!
  • Friendly veteran mentors, tutorials and guides to help you enjoy Tamriel to its fullest!
  • ACTIVE Guildmaster, available 7 days a week.
Why Choose Dreamweavers of Evergloam?
Dreamweavers of Evergloam may not be the best guild out there, the biggest or even the fanciest. Still, I aim to build something worth being a part of. A real community with a sense of family and friendship. When I first began playing ESO, I wasn't satisfied with the lack of interaction that went on. I felt a little lonely and the game just wasn't as fun without friends. Nobody should have to deal with those feelings! Dreamweavers of Evergloam can become a place for you to explore every possibility within the lands of Tamriel. Together we'll carve out adventures and seize the day! Join us and help build an unforgettable experience.
So How Do I Join?
If you're interested in becoming a part of Dreamweavers of Evergloam, all you've got to do is reach out to the Guildmaster! You can either get ahold of me on Discord or by in-game mail to request an invite! My Discord tag is @Kazzy#1917 and my in-game account name is @Kazzy1917. I'm always open to chatting and you can even join the Discord to chat with me before deciding to join!
Recruiting Officers? Can I be one?
All new enterprises such as video game guilds or communities require some help getting off the ground. That means people to help lead and get things done. Officership in a guild isn't some fancy title to flaunt around however. The job is actual work and requires a lot of dedication. I'm interested in hearing from any new members who feel they are experienced enough to take on a leadership position, but to be clear I'm not just going to hand out responsibility like candy. Below are some things I look for in prospective officers.
  • Functional, Quality Microphone and ability to be frequently active on Discord Voice
  • Mature personality, intelligence and general life experience
  • At least one fully leveled character on ESO that has reached 160CP or Higher
  • Ability to communicate in fluent, intelligible spoken English
  • Prior leadership roles within video games or internet communities
  • Dedication to ESO with the ability to be active at least 3 days per week for a few hours
  • Understanding of ESO Addons and the Minion Client
  • Understanding of core ESO functions with some advanced class based knowledge
If you think you've got what it takes, then feel free to send a message in-game or on Discord to inquire about the need for Officers. Just treat it like a real job and respect the hard work that went into building this guild.
In Summary
We're excited to have any and all new members, so long as you're excited to be with us. Again, Dreamweavers of Evergloam is dusting itself off and trying to get back on its feet. We're not huge or full of activity just yet, but you can help us get there. Our goal is to establish a standard schedule for events, with Trials and monetary based events a huge priority. Raffles, Auctions and Costume Contests will be regular occurrences once membership is high enough. PvP -is- a priority as well, though we will be unable to provide Cyrodiil based events until a PvP Officer and Events Manager is chosen. Looking forward to all new prospective members, and thanks again for reading!