The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it intended that gap closers can get to entrance in sewers?

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @aaylas

When I use the hyperlink in your OP, Firefox makes an endless attempt to load the page without success (and does not report any error). Given your question as the topic, I suspect that the action is not a bug, whether it was anticipated in the game design.

Regardless, on which platform and mega-server have you discovered the issue about which you inquire? (Please read and follow \Guidelines For Bug Report Forum when posting a bug report.)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaylas wrote: »

Using closers to get up on platforms like that is normal. I used to do it all the time on my nightblade.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's a suppressant field, such as on the exits from the Alliance home bases into the sewers that's supposed to prevent using gap closers to get up there, no its not normal. People have found ways to do it, but its not intended.

If there's no such effect, then it's not "not intended" as it were.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    looking at the video, looks like the entrance to the EP base and is NOT intended to be reachable by the other factions, this exploit was ment to have been fixed at the last event.

Also not something you would expect a member of the ESO stream team to be doing
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on January 26, 2020 2:32AM
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking at the video, looks like the entrance to the EP base and is NOT intended to be reachable by the other factions, this exploit was ment to have been fixed at the last event.

Also not something you would expect a member of the ESO stream team to be doing

If it's not intended they need to do something about it because I see at least one person from an opposing team on one of those platforms every time I'm down there.