The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any mention of new character slots for greymoor?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
buyable or otherwise...?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like another character slot myself
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess if enough people request it they might at least bump it up 1...honestly i think every chapter should upp the limit by 1 and every new class by 2
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They usually bump character slots when they introduce new classes.
    Since that's not happening, I highly doubt they do this for free.

Buyable? You can always buy new character slots from the crown store.
    Not exactly sure, but I think 18 is the max on a single account. (?)
    Edited by Kel on January 24, 2020 8:50AM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also on my mind at the moment.

They announced vampires getting a sexy redesign.

Nightblade is just so obviously the best fit for vampires in just about every wy. But I only have 1 and am not sure I want to vamp him. Hopefully the redesign will also suit necros and I have a few those, but I might enjoy the new vamp blade.

Unfortunately I have no spare slots.

In any other game I could just delete characters. But with ESO's completely bonkers character-based grinds for traits, horse training, motifs / recipes etc, I literally cringe at the thought of deleting even one of the half dozen characters I will almost certainly never play beyond crafting writs.

Two or three slots would be wonderful.

If I recall correctly, post warden release they eventually added around 6 slots total? Post necro we're only at 3.
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    But with ESO's completely bonkers character-based grinds for traits, horse training, motifs / recipes etc, I literally cringe at the thought of deleting even one of the half dozen characters I will almost certainly never play beyond crafting writs.

(This is why I'm wishing for class changes so badly. Maybe some day... I would pay for it and be fine with having to learn the new class skills from scratch. But the horse skills, looks and titles of my char cannot be transferred to a new one in the preferred class, so...)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know if anyone who pre-ordered Greymoor got a character slot. Anyone?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I would like to know if anyone who pre-ordered Greymoor got a character slot. Anyone?

They wouldn't until it goes live anyway
    PS4 EU
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have plenty spare. Can I sell them
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I have plenty spare. Can I sell them

I've used all 18 and have my next 2 planned out when the slots become available :D
    PS4 EU
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    They usually bump character slots when they introduce new classes.
    Since that's not happening, I highly doubt they do this for free.

Buyable? You can always buy new character slots from the crown store.
    Not exactly sure, but I think 18 is the max on a single account. (?)

yes 18 max...i am also talking about increasing this limit not necessarily give them out for free (outside of new classes)...

I dont know why they dont offer more slots as its requested frequently...the load on the servers can hardly be that big since only a small nr of the player base will use them up (but those arr most likely the ones depending the most cash on the game and more characters means more costumes, more mounts etc etc)
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on January 24, 2020 11:17AM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rich says no when asked if there will be more character slots from the Russian interviewer. Just make sure to use google translate.

https://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t1300547

He also said when asked about spellcrafting that it was still on the table, but the focus was redesigning combat and improving performance right now, aka, probably a 2021 or 2022 chapter release at this point.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on January 24, 2020 11:24AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There has been a few posts about wanting more character slots, once I think they are doing the patch where it’s re-gigging the size of the game we might get some more. Hope we do, hey if we are buying them would be a missed sale on their end :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Nope. :/
    I pre-ordered, and no additional character slot.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Gief more character slots!?
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slots or riot
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slots or riot

I'll take one riot, please. Much more entertaining than a slot. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    This is also on my mind at the moment.

They announced vampires getting a sexy redesign.

Nightblade is just so obviously the best fit for vampires in just about every wy. But I only have 1 and am not sure I want to vamp him. Hopefully the redesign will also suit necros and I have a few those, but I might enjoy the new vamp blade.

Unfortunately I have no spare slots.

In any other game I could just delete characters. But with ESO's completely bonkers character-based grinds for traits, horse training, motifs / recipes etc, I literally cringe at the thought of deleting even one of the half dozen characters I will almost certainly never play beyond crafting writs.

Two or three slots would be wonderful.

If I recall correctly, post warden release they eventually added around 6 slots total? Post necro we're only at 3.

2 with morowind
    1 with dragonbone(level up reward)
    3 with elsweyr