PC-NA: ALL Campaigns pop-locked.

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭
Every single campaign in Cyrodiil for AD is pop-locked except the below level 50 campaign (unfortunately, I'm not below level 50). Aren't they watching this? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Tevalaur on January 24, 2020 2:20AM
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.S. They're all pop-locked for EP, even the below level 50 one.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think in a couple a days it will lighten up. But they have added camps before when needed.

I was surprised to see DC wasn't locked on the new camps. I expect those DC were enjoying the juicy low pop AP bonus, though.
    PC NA
    Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Breton Magicka Templar, Dunmer Magicka DK, Bosmer Stamina NB, Nord Stamina Warden, Redguard Stamina Necro
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka NB, Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Orc Stamina Warden
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer