Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dead-water riddle fragment lorebook STILL NO FIXED?

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Why this book is still not fixed (unobtainable after quest)? We have been reporting it for like 6 or more months now.

You keep fixing books (putting them on tables, stairs, benches, etc., after quest), yes, but you don't add this one too. Why? I mean, why you fix some books but not all of them if we have provided a list with ALL bugged ones? Why you keep fixing like one or two instead of all the broken books? Is there a difference putting "x" book on a bench than putting "z" book on another bench?

Please, could you add it anywhere in Murkmire map so we can read it after the quest?

Also, Sealed Letter is still bugged. Can you please fix it too?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thank you.

Edited by Dragonnord on January 21, 2020 6:47PM
SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This! It's one of the few books I still need. (still gotta get a few locked behind alliance gates)

Also, the letter in Fanacas (in Cyrodiil) is no longer there.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This baffles me too. I'm super happy that I'll be able to tick off For My Beloved Kud-Nakal, but that still leaves me with that damn riddle fragment as the last undiscovered book. PLEASE.

Side note @tmbrinks - have you tried relogging on top of Worship in Fanacas? That made the book appear for me.
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethuiliel wrote: »
    This baffles me too. I'm super happy that I'll be able to tick off For My Beloved Kud-Nakal, but that still leaves me with that damn riddle fragment as the last undiscovered book. PLEASE.

Side note @tmbrinks - have you tried relogging on top of Worship in Fanacas? That made the book appear for me.

I have not. I shall have to try that.

My main is an EP character so I'm often in the area, especially when team Green gangs up on Red and we're going back and forth between KC and Farra, I've checked there a few times to no avail :disappointed:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethuiliel wrote: »

@ethuiliel Thanks so much for the advice! Logging out and back in at Fanacas made the book show up! One more down!!!
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tmbrinks Glad it worked for you!! Happy to help a fellow book worm / completionist out. :)
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • AryaWinterfell
    Hi,

the dead water riddle fragment can be found now in Lilmoth,
    House of the cyrodiil collection upstairs on a barrel:))
  • dunngiven
    dunngiven
    Soul Shriven
    AryaWinterfell Thanks very much. I have been searching for this one for so long.