The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update on Jan 20 Maintenance

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Just to bring everyone up to speed on the current state of maintenance on the Live megaservers, we are running into several issues that require additional investigation before we bring the servers back up. These include:
  • Manual grouping issues on PC NA
  • Guild trader kiosk ownership and improper refunds on PC EU
  • Various game crashes
Once we verify overall stability and the hotfix, we will plan to open the console megaservers first, which should be shortly. We’ll provide an update once we have a better idea of when the PC megaservers will be opening. Please note we are still planning to publish the PTS update for today, which should not be affected by the current Live maintenance.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: PS4 NA and EU are back online.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    12:15pm EST Update: We're planning to open Xbox NA and EU momentarily.

Edit: Xbox is now open!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 20, 2020 5:21PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    1:20pm EST: We just opened PC NA.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We’ll be opening PC EU momentarily, but before we do, we want to call out something extremely important. We are continuing to investigate improper refunds from guild traders, but don’t want to keep the server offline and prevent you from playing. With that said, if you notice your guild received a double refund from a guild trader bid, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR GOLD FROM YOUR GUILD BANK until further notice. Any attempts at moving gold around or potential laundering will put your account and guild at risk for TOS actioning. We’ll let you know when we have an update on this issue.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 20, 2020 7:30PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Please see the following thread for an update on the PC EU gold issue: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508927/

As today's maintenance has completed, we will no longer be updating this thread. Thanks, everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post