Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Physical Collector's Edition of Greymoor

Nexerous
Nexerous
✭✭
So, I pre-ordered the Physical Collector's Edition from Amazon tonight, and I'm just wondering on how to submit proof of purchase to get the pre-order bonuses you get when you buy the Digital Collector's Edition.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nexerous wrote: »
    So, I pre-ordered the Physical Collector's Edition from Amazon tonight, and I'm just wondering on how to submit proof of purchase to get the pre-order bonuses you get when you buy the Digital Collector's Edition.

With the physical CE you get all pre-order bonuses at launch, including the mount.

ETA: The pre-order bonus code is typically included in the box, so you would just enter that under Redeem Code in game or on your account page when you get it.
    Edited by virtus753 on January 18, 2020 7:12AM
    Options
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    With the physical CE you get all pre-order bonuses at launch, including the mount.

ETA: The pre-order bonus code is typically included in the box, so you would just enter that under Redeem Code in game or on your account page when you get it.

So... all those who pre-order digital editions, get the horse now, and all those who pre-order physical editions have to wait until launch? >.>
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

So... all those who pre-order digital editions, get the horse now, and all those who pre-order physical editions have to wait until launch? >.>

pretty much. been that way for years. especially with amazon pre-orders since they don't charge you until it's shipped, so some people have abused it and gotten digital pre-order goodies including early acess playtime without actualy buying the game. I think it might be possible to get the horse right away with Bethesda store order (but they also charge $35 shipping, apparently)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    It's not been that way for years... Previously ZOS opened a form that people could put in their proof of purchase/receipt when purchased from supported retailers and get their immediate pre-purchase bonus (aka the mount) after approval.
    I was expecting something similar this year around.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    It's not been that way for years... Previously ZOS opened a form that people could put in their proof of purchase/receipt when purchased from supported retailers and get their immediate pre-purchase bonus (aka the mount) after approval.
    I was expecting something similar this year around.

yes. and like I said. people abused it the first time around. so ZoS stopped doing that as far as i know after morrowind. i didn't say it was always this way. i specifically said its been this way for years now. cause we had more then one expansion since that first time they tried to work with people.
    Edited by Linaleah on April 2, 2020 4:47PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I believe virtus is correct

It used to be preorders could get a Redeem Code in the Confirmation Email from order
    (You can double check n see if there)
    But that system was being abused by ppl ordering, getting code and canceling order pre-shipping.
    So I believe it is now a waiting game.
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they did it for both Morrowind and Summerset, Elsweyr they removed the physical edition altogether, which was a stupid mistake in their part. And now they removed the option for Skyrim (Greymoor, wonder why they dropped the province name as title). It's a shame that it's yet another feature ruined by morons.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    I believe they did it for both Morrowind and Summerset, Elsweyr they removed the physical edition altogether, which was a stupid mistake in their part. And now they removed the option for Skyrim (Greymoor, wonder why they dropped the province name as title). It's a shame that it's yet another feature ruined by morons.

Skyrim isn't the title, @Jiigen, because there is easily more of the province than can fit into one chapter.

We still haven't seen an ESO version of Riverhold, Whiterun, and Winterhold.

Time to take off your tin foil hat and kindly put it away ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 2, 2020 11:18PM
    Options
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The endgame is in a state where neither pve nor pvp works, and you people are still buying dlc, and even collectors editions? baffling.
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Never said it was Skyrim... I'm well aware it isn't. But Morrowind was called Morrowind when it was really only Vvardenfell, we're still missing enough of it. Of course we still have much left, unfortunately. Map size we've been getting smaller each time sadly, just hope the quality of the content will be great!

PC EU
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In previous years when they had a physical preorder they had a system when you could email a screen shot of your proof of purchase/receipt and they would apply it to your account. Then when you got your code you had to put it in before a certain time to maintain access. I have asked this numerous times on their social media pages and even tried pinging a couple people about it here but have heard nothing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AntonioP Either you ladies able to provide some insight into this? Those of us who preordered the physical collectors edition would like to be able to partake in the early access in May as well. :)

And anyone saying people were abusing it, like I said above, you still had to input the code after you got your physical copy of the game. Otherwise you'd lose access till you did.
    Edited by ProfessorKittyhawk on April 3, 2020 12:32AM
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In previous years when they had a physical preorder they had a system when you could email a screen shot of your proof of purchase/receipt and they would apply it to your account. Then when you got your code you had to put it in before a certain time to maintain access. I have asked this numerous times on their social media pages and even tried pinging a couple people about it here but have heard nothing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AntonioP Either you ladies able to provide some insight into this? Those of us who preordered the physical collectors edition would like to be able to partake in the early access in May as well. :)

And anyone saying people were abusing it, like I said above, you still had to input the code after you got your physical copy of the game. Otherwise you'd lose access till you did.

people would get early acess and CE goodies. even if CE goodies were removed - people essentially got to play expansion content without having to pay for it at all. yes. they lost acess. but you still kept all the achievements, skill lines, etc

and as far as I remember, it wasn't years. it was just one year when they did it on preorder alone. I believe you had to actualy show proof of purchase, not just amazon preorder by they time we got summerset.
    Edited by Linaleah on April 3, 2020 1:29AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Options