The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DK, Tank Build ?

SkuBBi
SkuBBi
I build my build on it, unless you know better ...
https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-tank-build-pve/
PC EU | 155CP | @Skubbi02
Daggerfall Covenant
Kargnuth | Templar | Stamina DPS | Orc
Grulzul | Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | Orc
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    I am a beginner tank
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    And can Argonian DK be changed in DPS?... if I wanted to?
    Edited by SkuBBi on January 16, 2020 3:18PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly unless your doing vet DLC dungeons or trials I would not be too worried.

I tank a lot of stuff for pugs and some friends on my bruiser DK (not go for broke DPS) khajiit. barely pushing over 20k hp. however I still do my job, sword and board, do all the tanky chores, position correctly for the group, etc.

the reality is, the 40k hp dedicated super tanks are just not fun to play or required in 95% of ESO

just don't fake tank zerg a dungeon (their always sorcs too it seems, every time) and take your time and you will be fine.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing to dps is possible on all races, even though argonians wont pack the punch of other more dps oriented races, it will still have some sustain from it's passives.

About knowing a better build.... Usually tanks end up with what they are more comfortable with + sets & abilities they are asked to bring. So while any build will do actually, to use the different available skills, and knowing what you want to bring to the specific fight (for example you dont need chains in many fights across eso, because there is nothing to chain sometimes) Will determine what you use.

So my advise, try to enjoy tanking, using different skills, explorer your own way of tanking. Just dont end up like me running around with a frost/resto setup.